Forced to move on...

Fan#: 10406
What I Drive: RIP: 2002 ZX5 LG "Sexi Rexi" :(

FF Reputation: 5 PreciousAngelJS25 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Re: Best song lyrics in the world

Quote:
Originally posted by turbovation
Well I guess you guys can reply to this with your favorite song lyrics so we can make this into a thread...and sorry Mods if you want this in the movies/music section..I just figured more people would notice it here. Anyways I really wanted to put the lyrics to this song up and recommend ya'll DL and/or listen to it at some point in your life if you haven't already. It was written a long time ago...but re-recorded many times over the years by many artists, like Johnny Cash.

The version of the song I love the most is rare and hard to find but it was performed by the late Jeff Buckley, an Orange County up and comer with awesome blues guitar skills and a singing voice unmatched by many. He had a 2.8 octave pitch range. Tragically he was still pretty young when he drowned...probably in his 20's.
Jeff Buckley is AMAZING and so is his father! Good to see people who actually know who he is. I like his songs "Halelujah", "If You Knew", and "So Real".

Now I would attempt to post some of my favorite lyrics on here, but I would soooo whore up this thread cuz I have way too many

gumpcrew #13
HatchNation #122

\m/ (>.<) \m/