Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - golden305pervert ripped me off...don't buy from him
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2006, 03:19 AM   #14
BobBernard
Spin

Fan#: 36660
What I Drive: 2006 Screaming Yellow Focus ZX3 S

FF Reputation: 9 BobBernard Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (4)
Quote:
Originally posted by Svtzx555
Look, I understand your side of the story very well...and if I were you i'd be just as mad, but you're not see my side at all...If I gave you the refund then I have useless light and im out the money that I used to ship and the money I used to by the lights from the guy on e-bay....and then, I dont even have the money anymore, Im a student and spent it on 2 books and tuition is comming soon, etc. Dude, weighing all the options i'd rather get booted off of FF rather than face no being to take a class for monetary issues. Im not even gunna talk about the lights anymore cuz we've already diputed enough and im holding my ground and you yours. I know you proly wont believe me when I say this Eric but I wasnt looking for drama like this or to scam anyone.

Is that what happens when you've given up on disputing and just sold someone lame lights?

College might be a better channel after all, a good lesson to learn, don't screw people.