Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - autoX: i need to work on my driving
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2006, 11:26 AM   #3
gitar111
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 24036
What I Drive: 2002 infared SVTF

FF Reputation: 1 gitar111 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
i hear you on that one carrera, and of course i had fun, nothing is stopping me from racing, except that i'm going away from a little bit soon. This is only my first season, so i know i will only get better, and i think i am going to do evo school next year (i dont know if that's a nation thing, but it's a driving skills school type of thing).

on a side note, there was a guy driving this nice looking evo, he was in SM class, sounded like he replaced the BOV, but i dont know what else he may have done. Anyways, there were 4 heats and he wound up leaving after the first heat, because he was doing terribly. His times were in the low 60's, in an evo, i understand that's embarrassing but if it was his first time, you gotta fight through that, and just try to learn something.... maybe see if someone can give him pointers.