old_grendel
Focus Addict

Fan#: 28836
What I Drive: 2000 ZX3 Black MTX

FF Reputation: 4 old_grendel Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally posted by BobBernard
Seriously, for me it's a 1995 Geo Metro. This little old lady drives it and she keeps getting all hard with me at the Winn Dixie, revving her engine and putting in grocerys.

One time I sped past her and she pulled her glasses down and mouthed "someone should spank you" really meanly.
that is hilarious!

my "rival" is this fool i work w...he has an 02 cavalier z22/24 whatever its the ecotec w 150 hp and we were talking because ppl at our job think its uber fast etc...so i ask him whats been done to it and he tells me intake and motor mounts...then he shows off his big ol 17" rims, body kit, and 2 15" subs in the back w a scratched to s**t plexiglass cover so you can see them bumping...anyways so im like ok so the cai adds maybe 10 hp at the crank...and he jumped down my throat cause i didnt mention the mounts...hes like "they add tq...do you even know HOW an engine works?!?!" at this point i just started to laugh, but he wouldnt let it go and proceeded to tell me how he ran 15.1 at the track w the car exactly how it is now (everything in it)...i later find out the car was stripped no subs, spare, carpets, etc, he was running drag radials...and it wasnt even him that drove it to 15.1...everytime i see him i want to beat him w whatever blunt object is at hand! id race him but i never have time to make it up to the track and he doesnt want to race me on the street

OMFG i hate him!