Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - *Nominations for August ROTM**
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2006, 09:44 PM   #31
DrkKnight614
GO Green

Fan#: 14522
What I Drive: 2003 2.0L Grabber Green Zx3

Points 25,851, Level 96
Points: 25,851, Level: 96 Points: 25,851, Level: 96 Points: 25,851, Level: 96
Level Up 51% Completed
Level up: 51% Level up: 51% Level up: 51%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 47 DrkKnight614 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally posted by ZX3_Chick
LOL. I know what you mean and you have a point. At least one of them just comes on here and posts in the ROTM area only and when they see their name pop up they automatically start posting. I try to pick people that post somewhat in various other parts of the forums and have put a lot of work into their Focus. And yeah the 'other' Focus forum having a ROTM bothered me at first but meh, I always know ours is always gonna be better anyway

I've thought about raising the post count limit and changing the rules up a little bit. What do you guys think?

OH AND KEEP THE NOMINATIONS COMING TOO!
Yes i think the post count should be raised, but also you should of had to been on the forum for a certain amount of time, like you cant be a memeber for only 10 days, be a post whore and get a nomination for ROTM. Post count limit should be raised.

Quote:
Originally posted by ZX3_Chick
I'll add one in for JRZX3 as well. A forum veteren, a helpful chick and a hot car!

And a hot chick ........nah hot is such a bad word beautiful is better and no im not hittin on her/you jackie, just speakin the truth....plus you live to far for anything to work anyway