Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - *Nominations for August ROTM**
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2006, 08:16 PM   #30
Chick

Fan#: 151
What I Drive: '11 Fiesta SES, '13 Civic Si Sedan

FF Reputation: 133 Chick Excellent Standing MemberChick Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (37)
Quote:
Originally posted by LastRites
Qouted for truth!

Can we un-nominate someone? That would be cool as hell if we could strip votes with a negative vote, lol. At least one of these people isn't even an active member of THIS forum. They troll here about every time their car is up for ROTM looking for another claim to fame. Newer members see a hot ride and get taken by it, just remember that that persons forum of choice has their own ROTM now....they bit FF hard!

* Ashley, my appologies for coming into your thread and stirring it up
LOL. I know what you mean and you have a point. At least one of them just comes on here and posts in the ROTM area only and when they see their name pop up they automatically start posting. I try to pick people that post somewhat in various other parts of the forums and have put a lot of work into their Focus. And yeah the 'other' Focus forum having a ROTM bothered me at first but meh, I always know ours is always gonna be better anyway

I've thought about raising the post count limit and changing the rules up a little bit. What do you guys think?

OH AND KEEP THE NOMINATIONS COMING TOO!

I'll add one in for JRZX3 as well. A forum veteren, a helpful chick and a hot car!