Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - golden305pervert ripped me off...don't buy from him
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2006, 07:06 PM   #1
Svtzx555
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 27739
What I Drive: '06 silver ST

FF Reputation: 11 Svtzx555 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (4)
golden305pervert ripped me off...don't buy from him

So just that. I bought some headlights from him for $120 shipped and he said they were in great condition, that "he felt he didn't need them." Well I got them and they were all busted to and silicone everywhere. The worst part is that the actual lights point directly down. You can't even see with them. I wouldn't have cared what condition they were in if I could acutally see the damn road, but to some people, screwing others over for money, doesn't bother them.

The best part of this is the fact that he edited his description after I paid him the money to make it look legit on his part. Here is the link:

http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/s...threadid=88225

Now why would he edit his description after I paid him?! UNLESS it was to say "sold." But he didn't do that. He changed it around.

So to sum it up, don't buy from this douchebag. If enough people convince me to, I'll post his addy and information, but until then, PM me for it if you want it.