Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - SVT owners: Post reviews of your Tune!
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2006, 10:32 PM   #60
rockthezx3
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 2116
What I Drive: 05 Silver WRX Wagon

FF Reputation: 1 rockthezx3 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
1.) Turbo Tom
2.) DiabloSport Predator
3.) $381
4.) 2 Days
5.) I was actually not sure of the tune at first cause I didnt feel any immediate differance. Then I took it out the next day, and the more I drove it, the more I felt the differance. And the gain is awesome. Launching is alot easier, low and mid-range power is good, and overall driveability is great. I cant really tell if my traction control is disabled because every time I try my clutch slips, so I'll post that part of the review after I get my new clutch. There's alot of cool other features about the tuner too, but I havent got to play with it yet so I'll review all that later on to. In short, this is the first mod I should have did to my car, and I think the price is pretty low, so it's the best bang for the buck you could get.
6.) Tom answered all my questions within 24 hours of messaging him, and was very helpful. I ordered it on a saturday night, and asked him if he could get it to me before the next weekend, and he did, which I think is pretty good considering tuesday was a holiday so there was no mail delivery or travel. So overall, A+ for professionalism and question answering, and A+ on shipping.
7.) No dynos yet, but hopefully soon.
...now with dyno tuned stage 2