Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - svtf vs 2.o dura
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2006, 01:27 PM   #93
Auto0utcast
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 10652
What I Drive: 2003 gutted zx3

FF Reputation: 1 Auto0utcast Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
i win 90% of my races off reaction, which ISNT figured into the time. if someone is sleeping at the tree and i cut a .081 light like i did wednesday i got a half second on them right there that is VERY hard to make up. my SLOWEST reaction of the night was a .199.. the rest were all sub .1 reactions. not many people know what they are doing enough to be able to "tree me" i may not post the better slip but i cross that finish line first more times than not when racing similar hp/weight cars. for example... my last run of the night was against my friend in his 91 sentra se-r.. sr20det powered pushing 230hp, 217 tq to the wheels...he ran a 15.62 (pitiful reaction and bad launch/spinning immensely) to my 15.74 but i beat him to the 1/4 stripe due to a .7 advantage from reaction/launch.....see what i mean?
MODS: svt header kit, RT 2.5" cat, FS flex, 2.5" trubendz Borla, FR wires, SCT chip, AEM short ram, spec stg 3, vf dogbone, h&r springs, brembo x-drilled and slotted rotors, hawk hp+ pads, oh and shes on a diet...
117hp 134tq - dynapack dyno www.synapsemotorsport.com
15.567 @ 86.51 Lebanon Valley Dragway