Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - This Is Why Street Racing Should Be Illegal
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2006, 03:11 PM   #52
TrixAreForKidss
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 33924
What I Drive: 2001 Midnight Blue ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 TrixAreForKidss Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally posted by netdrgoon
I find taking a car and crushing it our outright siezing it to be quite tyrranical. Take their license. Fine them. Humiliate them, but if someone tried to just take my car that I have thousands of dollars in and sell it or crush it, I assure you, there would be trouble.

Our government is quite keen on siezing property and reeping profit or whatever from it lately. that. That is bullshit.

If I were forced to sell it (hell, remember, they took my license), that would be doable, but outright essentially stealing it, no way.
There's always one in every crowd... The same person who in prison complains because they only show barney on the tv. HELLO YOUR IN JAIL YOU DONT HAVE RIGHTS!

Now for your comment, why shouldn't your car be impounded and crushed? I mean your deliberatly breaking the law, and you take full responsiability for YOUR actions. You made the choice to drag, its nobodys fault but yours, that meaning you shouldn't have a say in what the state or law enforcement does to your car. What kind of trouble will there be? I mean your on camera from the cop car, he's got radar, what evidence doesn't hold you accountable? I'm sure taking the cop to court will really make the judge and jury sway in your favor . If your dumb enough to street race, then that's one less moron off the roads, and one less car that could possibly take a life.