stoopidsteve87
!FRENCH FRY!

Fan#: 31168
What I Drive: 2012 Mazda3 Skyactiv

FF Reputation: 8 stoopidsteve87 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (12)
Quote:
Originally posted by LastRites
So is speeding, to dark a tint...the list goes on. Illegal is illegal and there isn't much of a variance (opinion). Admittedly you can guess that somethign like 75% of street racers are asshats but then again probably an equal amount of drivers, if not higher, simply cannot drive at all whatsoever and are just as dangerous. I'm not a street racer but if everything lines up just right (safety assesment, a worthy car to run) then yeah I will at times run. Will I do 90 in a 35, no way unless it's in BFE. My record is spotless and I've caused zero accidents in my history which is doing much better than alot of 100% law abiding types. Some of us know what we are doing out there, not many but some. I remain convinced that the percentage of street racing accidents is far below that of the average "lack of ability to operate a motor vehicle" drivers.
ok, there is a difference here. tint too dark isn't gonna kill anyone. 5 mph over the limit can make a difference, but realistically it isn't going to increase the risk factor by all that much. street racing, though i'm not gonna denying messing around a few times here and there, and again like u, just on back roads and the places i know well that aren't trafficked much, is still highly dangerous. even with a smart driver that is watching for everything around them, there's always the unexpected to take into account. you can't just sit here and say that illegal tint and speed racing present about the same risks to the driver, passengers, and pedestrians.
Gump Crew #11 / Team Duratec #196
THE Blazin' Copper Hottness of the South

!FRENCH FRY! - The Stop Light Destroyer
Taylor Swift Crew(TSC) #2