Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - How to: Paint your Headlights 2005
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2006, 05:39 PM   #125
brandon0133
1fastfocus05

Fan#: 35345
What I Drive: 2005 zx4,

FF Reputation: 3 brandon0133 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (31)
hey man,,if i can figure out how to show pics i will,,i completed this addition to my headlights...they look awsome...took me like 7 and a half hrs of work to get them done..hard work..but they look awsome..i wanted to do it for awhile but just did not want to take the time to do it...but i was bored and they just looked so plain...now there hot,,painted to match color of my car...looks like there tinted now..but let me tell everyone,,u really dont understand how much work this is till u do it,,the only real hard part was getting the lens off the houseing...and then once u do,,u got to get all the sealer off the lens and then off the houseing,,but its a good upgrade to do...thanks man for making me get off my butt and do it...lol,,bought lowering springs,,waiting till next weekend to install them...check me out later.....http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=76552375
TEAM DURATEC #150