GO Green

Fan#: 14522
What I Drive: 2003 2.0L Grabber Green Zx3

FF Reputation: 47 DrkKnight614 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Re: Re: 2008 BMW 3 Series Coupe

Quote:
Originally posted by azdamay
You're planning on buying a 335Ci on a teacher's salary?

This is also in the latest issue of Autoweek, it's not on their website yet but I'm sure it will be soon. I'm just glad BMW went easy with the "new BMW" design touches - since this is their bread-and-butter car I'm guessing they tried to keep it from being too polarizing. I personally thought the previous generation of 3/5/7 series cars were some of the best-looking BMWs ever; the new "Bangle-approved" design just ain't doin' it for me, in particular I really dislike the headlight treatment and the odd trunk on the 7 series. Obviously there must have been a fairly good-sized amount of negative criticism, because newer designs (like the 3 series), and the refreshed 7 series toned down the look quite a bit.
yea i am, whats wrong with that? Whats it going to start at 40k. Obviously id have to save alittle for the car, just like most people do. There are lots of teachers with bmws, and more expensive cars then that. Why is this a surprise to you, how much do you think teachers make?

i think the 46 is sweet, i always liked the sorta boxyness of the tree, and the suttle lip on the trunk is hottens. The new coupe thatll be coming out is hot also, the front looks crazy evil, like a shark about to eat something.

Last edited by DrkKnight614; 05-07-2006 at 07:56 PM.