Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - FS / FT Set of Eibach Lowering Springs (Sedan/ZX3/ZX4/ZX5/ZTS) *SOLD*
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2006, 02:15 PM   #1
SuperFlea
Illegal Alien

Fan#: 28261
What I Drive: One Of Teh Hottest Wagons on FF!

Points 20,031, Level 89
Points: 20,031, Level: 89 Points: 20,031, Level: 89 Points: 20,031, Level: 89
Level Up 37% Completed
Level up: 37% Level up: 37% Level up: 37%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 44 SuperFlea Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (46)
-->SOLD<--FS / FT Set of Eibach Lowering Springs (Sedan/ZX3/ZX4/ZX5/ZTS)

For Sale or possibly trade: ---------> S O L D <---------

A set of Eibach lowering springs. I bought these springs used about a cuple of weeks ago but the rear springs did not fit my wagon. I used the front ones for a week and they felt fine. I like how it looked, too bad they didn't fit. They are used and have some paint falling off (the rear springs) from the bottom, other than that, they are in good shape. They have a part number that says AEM by Eibach. You can see the pics for the numbers. sold as is.

I'm asking for $100.00 bucks plus $ 25.00 for shipping. The shipping is firm (shipping is much more because of the weight, but i'll pay for the rest). Also willing to trade. Make an offer.

These springs fit the SE sedan, ZX3, ZX5, ZX4 and ZTS.
They drop your cars height about 1.4 front and 1.6 rear.

Here i compared the stock rear spring off my wagon, as you may see they are alot bigger. So these springs didn't fit.

Here's a pic of the fron of my wagon with the springs on. notice the rear...way too low. I'm only selling / trading these cause they are not for the wagon, if they were, i would keep them.

I'm in Tecate, Ca 91980
E-mail pulga_moreno@hotmail.com

I'm back, Itchbes!

Last edited by SuperFlea; 04-30-2006 at 11:39 AM.