Focus Fanatics Forum banner

G2G sunday the 13th of november

8K views 40 replies 7 participants last post by  stadtsoldat 
#1 ·
Come one come all all are welcome. as a group we have grown and its awesome.we now have alot of different makes ford,mits,subi,mazda,audi and thats what its all about. i would like to invite everyone for a g2g bbq at my house. i plan on going on a nice run and end up at my house for some carne asada ( steak ) i will suply the meal and drinks you all just need to bring your selfs and your rides. this is a family g2g so all family is welcome from your dogs to the kids all are welcome. this should be a great turn out i have already talked with a couple guys and so has jb so spread the word and lets get 2 gether. BLAZIN THE TWISTIES ROCKS. Post up if you commin or just give me a call 720-949-5981 DAVID KOS. see you all sunday [drinking][goofydrunk][driving][race]

#27 ·
Guys.... I had a FREAKIN BLAST!!! Trust me it was worth the drive!! You all will be see much more of me ha!!
JB sick pics man ill send you some me and my girl took,
Both runs were sick!!! the night run was awesome with the city lights that was dope! glad to be apart of first night run :p,
Oh and dont even get me started on that carne!!!!!!!!! damn can he cook ha. Love everything about that weekend! Me and my girl are very glad to have met all you guys, see you all next time!!

Reactions: transformerzx3
#28 ·
Im glad you guys had fun bro!...
Sure man ill be waiting for the pics!...
you better join us again soon!...Try to be a part of blazin the twisties car club on fb to stay in touch...
Good news is that david didnt broke his foot... So no serious injuries.. Just pain in the @$$... Lol

#29 ·
Ya man we noth did it was great!
Ill let you all know when the next time im coming up is.. any of you bronco fans? ill being going up probably twice soon for some games cause i have 4 season tickets... ;P
dude thats good news ha he looked in pain cookin but everytime he took a bite i could tell he forgot about the pain ha sooooo good!
I wanna see those vids you took bro, my girl took some but we dont know what happened to them haha, next time!

#37 ·
Thanks to all for commin on sat and sun it was a blast. JB the video is sick great job. Now get started on the next one lol jk. thanks again to all for commin and THANK YOU cody and michelle for being so dedacated. that was a long drive to make a g2g. BTW my foot is not broken just tor a bunch of tissue and crap like that in my foot already doing better (pain killers) lol.
BLAZIN THE TWISTIES CREW YOU ALL ROCK. THANKS FOR COMMIN. PEACE TO ALL.

#38 ·
i was three for three saturday nite. beat svt,acura integra with mods, and zx3 with mods, my stock little zx4 is a monster no mods at all just clean on the inside and clean on the outside and about a hundred pounds of stereo equipment in the back.(box with 2 12" mtx audio speakers amp compaceter junction box and a grip of wiring. im going to take it all out and hit the track and see what kind of times i can get. i want to run atleast high 14s of mid 15s. i think i can run this maybe it might be 17s lol ya right we will find out this spring.

#39 ·
Bro ur welcome we loved chillin with all you guys it was a blast!!! Seriously tho man thank you so much for the hospitality we REALLY appreciated it!!!
you and I still have to run bro ha but im not going to lie ur focus is a BEAST! Next time well have to see hahah.
I havnt hit the track yet so this spring ill come up and well go cause iv been wondering what i can run too..
Food was amazing again man thanks to everyone for showing up and making it a killa weekend!!
Glad ur foot is all good, amazing how pain killers can help :p

#40 ·
Dave broke his foot. i saw it. it was like boom bam biz ba broke! no joke really par kour! epic! so i was like man that jump is way to nasty and he was like ah hell naw i can make that shiz with my eyez closed. so before i knew it hes all like shibby dibby do awp do bod op op. and he [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)] did it! so im thinking i cant be punked by MR. kos so there i go, up over the ledge cross the rail gap and down the 8ft drop over the handrail and before i knew it shit was all whack and the kids where shouting ohhhhhhhhhhhh. so there i was back in nam and bubba was all like where my legs and i was like peace.

Dictated but not read

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.