Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Official rocy mtn thread

57K views 309 replies 43 participants last post by  brandusedworks 
#1 ·
if you have something to say and your in the rocky mtn region then this is the spot for you.

#2 ·
I LOVE MY CAR [loveff]got my ff stickers thursday and put them on and thay look great.

#4 ·
You guys suck!
I miss Ft Collins so bad...and the people!

Maybe we will come down for a lil GTG fun after the Foci is complete.

J

#5 ·
we will be looking forword to seeing you at a g2g. we are getting together this sunday the 26th i know its a long drive for you but you are welcome and hook up with us.

#8 ·
spotted a nice silver zx3 or svt by my house dool exaust comming out the middle aftermarket rear lights and what looked like roush rims very nice,. i talked to him for a min and he is going to check us out nice nice nice

#10 ·
yes i do agree so this is the spot for now and forever .this is the main thread for all g2g to come.

#13 ·
damn that's a good looking avatar Luvz!

I'm trying to make this meet. Gotta see what the Warden has planned, and shes still up in the air.

#16 ·
hay vador are you going to have another shoot soon i will be there if so . my car told me she wanted pics taken like billys and phills. shhhh i think she is jelious see you sunday peace

#18 ·
This was a Pre-Official Rocky Mountain Thread, but NOW there is an OFFICIAL ROCKY MOUNTAIN CREW THREAD! Just follow the link to get started, then all ur past troubles will just slip away [read]

http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/group.php?groupid=45

P.S. We are out of Hot Chocolate... SO DONT ASK!!!! [confused]

#21 · (Edited)
the list revision
#1 kosdavid
#1a doomedsoccer
#2 godlovesugly
#3 brindfan
#4 roland07
#5 redbaron
#30 lovemyfocus

#24 ·
the list has bin fixed godlovesugly you are correct so this is the list and it wont be changed again. and your welcome phill (SALEEN)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.