Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Utahns

731K views 10K replies 94 participants last post by  duvinclunk 
#1 ·
So anyone been to the races yet?

#6,048 ·
awesome! when will you know for sure? sorry if i'm being pushy, i've got a race in a little less then a month..

i feel ya on the pet hair.. my dog sheds so she doesn't get ride alongs with me anymore!

zetec swap for sure man.. definitely worth it. then just sell the spi motor for 400 bucks

#6,051 ·
cool. hell, you know how long I've been waiting to get real leather seats up front?? LOL.

they're in pretty good condition aren't they? I seemed to remember the whole car was in great condition :)

#6,053 ·
airbag? I better read up on how to safely install them in a non side airbag vehicle. LOL.

oh and yeah I found a picture of your seats I had. LOL.

#6,055 ·
I know they wouldn't go off if they didn't get power to them.......... I'm not sure IF they are tied in to the PCM at all, or if they use impact sensors (with the little ball and constant monitoring of voltage......)

I guess I'll read up on it.

#6,059 ·
lol but what are you gonna do when there's no seats in there? should we just stick one of mine in till you get them? that's what I meant [rofl]

well I think (how many times have I said this? my boss said it best "until I actually see something different in that car, you'll change your mind") I'm going with just a zetec swap. not as ideal but like I said I want everything to work correctly. I'm also gonna see about finding a getrag since I can source parts out. I have a major list of it all. [thumb]

Engine Asy(with all bolt ons)
Transmission(with all sensors)
Shifter Asy
Shift Cables
Axles
Fly Wheel
Clutch
Pressure Plate
Engine Mount
Upper Tranny Lower Mount(bolts to tranny)
Lower Transmission Mount Bracket
Carrier Bearing Mount
Ait Tube From TB to Air Meter
Throttle Body and Bracket
Flexible Fuel Line(from Main Line to Fuel Rail)
All Vaccum Lines
EGR Tube
DPFE Lines
Cooling and Heater Hoses
PS Pressure Line
Cat Converter
Flex Pipe
Engine Wiring Harness(Runs From Engine Bay to Fuel Pump)
Transmission Wiring Harness
Reflashed Manual ECU

(just thought I'd post it.......lol)

#6,063 ·
lol shoot Darren...... welcome to the club [hihi]

well today was interesting........ I spent 2.5 hours installing 8 of those POS comcast DTV converter boxes into a duplex. I feel like a regular cable guy. LOL. plus it didn't help they had all the boxes mixed up so I had to find out what boxes went with which person....

#6,071 ·
I figure it may end up next weekend even, but couldn't say for sure. heading down to the college tuesday, probably working on my cars the rest of the time.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.