Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Utahns

731K views 10K replies 94 participants last post by  duvinclunk 
#1 ·
So anyone been to the races yet?

#181 ·
I've gone on my share of cruises.

#183 ·
Your parents won't let you fix your own car?

#187 ·
^^ sell it for 4000 and I'll buy it from you [:D] sorry I know you're not going to.... just getting tired of it though?

and damn it, I was gonna go to the auto show today, but we're busy.......so I can't [gunfire]

and it's actually not the part of them not letting me fix it........they just don't want me to spend any money, because basically they're saying "if the car still works, then you don't need to get it fixed." well......being a future mechanic, that bugs the shit out of me. LOL. in other news, I just filled my coolant tank yesterday. it was just below the min. line (hey, like I said, I haven't driven it for a while.....) (and I put in almost the whole gallon of wiper fluid in the wiper fluid reservoir). I just had the coolant system flushed back in July.....that's normal, right? (wow a little further back than I expected. huh....)

#189 ·
ah, still making payments on it? isn't that a pain? anyway...... count me out then, but still make a for sale thread or something, cause I'm sure someone in the surrounding states would love to pick up a nice SVT like yours for that price [thumb]

#193 ·
Why you selling?

#195 ·
hmm I see something going on here, lol. there was this sedan once that had the SVT block and all the parts and a turbo, somewhere on the north coast for $4,300, and I was so pissed cause it's actually cheaper than my car was...

#199 ·
Those new Raptors are SWEET. I can't wait til we get one in.

#202 ·
Bringing it in to us are ya? I would if I could.

#206 ·
ah........ok lol.

btw, someone was selling...oh I remember, it was just driving by those little car lots, but anyway, someone was selling this 00 mercury cougar for freakin $8,700...... and it wasn't in even that great of a condition...what a rip-off. dunno why I thought of that, though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.