Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Utahns

731K views 10K replies 94 participants last post by  duvinclunk 
#1 ·
So anyone been to the races yet?

#86 ·
We have a set of Ford Racing springs in at work so all I'd have to order or struts. But I'm leaning towards the rear sway. Still not sure though.

#88 ·
Well hey might as well throw this out there. Try North Coast Performance.com it seems they arebpretty cheap on a set of springs struts and tear sway for svt. Wow I spelled a lot wrong but that's what you get with a touch screen lol.

#89 ·
if i were you marbs, id go with the ford racing drop, then go find a rear sway off a stock SES or buy one from an aftermarket company.

ill bet if you do a stock sway bar with a focus sprot rear stress bar and front lower stress you'd feel a huge difference.

oh, and since you have an 06 like me, most of everything you find wont fit yours. ford changed some stuff in 06. i think the front stuff is different, but the rear is the same. make sure w/e you buy will fit the 06 though. look in the W/T/B/S thread on here for a complete explanation.

and mike at hillbish can get you a good deal on the FR drop. which includes everything(except sway bar) and the springs installed on the struts for the front

#92 ·
I'm leaning towards springs. We have the springs in stock at work because whoever ordered them didn't want them, so all I need to do is call Ford Racing and get the strut kit.

#93 ·
oh by the way.....it's a slim chance, but (Hold On SVT) have you been to any Jiffy Lubes lately? [:D] there was a red SVT at the Jiffy lube on 9th E and 5600 S....near my house.

#95 ·
lol I don't wanna take it there, either........doing everything myself, now. Now Tunex is different, but I don't really want to take it there anymore just cause I know how to do most of the stuff anyway.

but still, there was a red SVT parked there, I tried to get a picture but it was WAY too dark to do so........

#96 ·
i was just stating my opinion. No need to debate, plus i think we all probably have a good idea why i say that. lol

and i dont think i could tell you the last time i took any of my cars in to have something fixed. Only thing my focus goes in for is tires or emission/inspection

#97 ·
I HATE Jiffy Lube as well. You couldn't pay me enough to take any vehicle there.

#99 ·
Exactly. But i can do my own inspection too.[headbang]

#102 ·
Maybe it is BUT, it is legal.

How's the clutch? Is it pretty sweet?

#103 ·
yeah I was curious about the clutch too..... I've heard you barely have to push in now, with that same stage clutch, is that true?

#105 ·
why get an intake?? just get a K&N drop in panel filter...... you won't regret it. the stock SVT box is just about as good as it gets, unless you get a CAI, but then with the snow..... I'd be afraid to. (even the rain we get) as far as I've heard, you'll get a pretty damn good increase in hp with just the filter......

unless you just want the noise of that awesome sucking.... [limp]

#108 ·
Sorry don't shoot.

#109 ·
lol... ok

i just barley changed my avitar to that like 20mins ago, i was wondering how long it would be before someone said something like that

#110 ·
Hey I might shoot back.

#111 ·
damn, a time when almost everyone's on....... how much snow you guys get up there? here's my example for the day :p

(ok pics coming, stupid camera )

BTW, I take it you got/have one now? nice [thumb]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.