Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Utahns

731K views 10K replies 94 participants last post by  duvinclunk 
#1 ·
So anyone been to the races yet?

#4 ·
So we need to get together and go on a cruise or lunch or something so we can all meet.

#6 ·
Special or not. I think we all need to get together while it's nice outside.

#10 ·
I try. It's been hard goings.

#12 ·
SO we all going to get together before the snow flies?

#14 ·
#15 ·
I'm down for that.

#17 ·
if we do a meet, we've gotta have at least four or five cars, otherwise it would be kinda lame.

can you imagine a bunch of foci driving down state across all three lanes? that would be cool

#18 ·
ah that'd be wonderful....... I'd definitely bring the camera, even though I'm not going anyway :p. hey, isn't there law against driving up and down state for fun? how do they police that? [rofl]

#19 ·
? I'm not a salt lake driver. They usually just look for a car that they see multiple times.

#21 ·
I can most likely get my roommate to go too. He has a beat up 2001 ZX4.

#23 ·
Not sure if anyone is interested but I am trying to sell a set of 225/60R16 BFGoodrich Winter Slalom Studded Snow tires. They are off my old car and they are in my dads garage and he wants them gone. So if you or if you know anyone interested please let me know. I am going to Arizona in a couple weeks and could really use the money. 2 of them have 9/32nds left and the other two have 8/32nds. I am asking 275. I am willing to drive a distance to get them out of his garage. You can text or call me 810-510-2916 or of course message me here.

#25 ·
I'd consider it if it's fit on my 06.

#27 ·
dont think it will fit the 06. It doesnt include the sway bar like the ford racing kit does. its a pretty easy job on the front you have to reuse the spring cap and the bumpstops and the rear is the easiest just have to swap bumpstops off the old shocks[thumb] I could even throw some paint on it to make it look brand new[:D]

took me about 3 hours but everything takes longer the first time you do it

#28 ·
ah no sway bar.... thanks for the offer though, that's pretty cheap (and you're in the state, lol) I saw on STEEDA that it takes 6 hours to install, so maybe they're just idiots for not knowing how to install another manufacturers kit....lol (no offense, I've heard nothing but good things about them [:)]) the picture was exactly like that of the Ford Racing kit..... hey Fast_Ford_SVT, does the stock SVTf come with a sway bar though? I have a sedan, but I'm getting the SVT suspension kit soon... (hah if I do, I should paint the coils gold or something [:D])

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.