Focus Fanatics Forum banner

2.0L Ecoboost is here.....

4K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  08redses 
#1 ·
http://www.thefordstory.com/our-art...nd-explorer/?fmccmp=fv-hppro-dflt-fordstory-2

I know its in the wrong chassis,but eventually someone will start to smack them up making used ones available.

2.0L 4 cylinder,direct injection,variable cam timing,turbo with 270 foot LBS of torque stock(HP means nothing to me its all about the grunt)........that spells rally engine!

Anyway of stuffing that into a Focus or Fiesta?

#4 ·
Yipper!

Someone in the aftermarket....hint,hint.....needs to step up and provide a motor mount/wiring harness/transmission adapter or what ever.

Stock reliability,turbo power.....and at 220HP I would say lots of potential for future tuning.

#7 ·
there will be a fiesta ST as well, and it will be turbo'd. so you can just stick w/ the OEM platform if you wanna, but it will be out next year and you will pay in the mid 20k range for it. for the money, you can easily go w/ an SVT, (no need to build the motor unless you want more than 325 whp/wtq. (forged rods stock) and the aftermarket is there and it will be cheaper! not to mention prolly handle better.

but if you want to stick w/ a stock platform, go for the fiesta ST when it comes out!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.