Focus Fanatics Forum banner

SCCA PDX Video

4K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  Schroeder02 
#1 ·
Here is a short vid i made from this weekend at the SCCA Performance Driving Xperience. I had a blast and the car performed well. also got a shot of Schroeder02's sick SVT.

#5 ·
yeah it was alot of fun! i cant wait to do it again....Im looking into another event next month...

i'd like to take a little more weight out of the car before then..and maybe look into an in-car cam...that would be sweet!

#8 ·
Thanks!! the only thing i have done to the interior is remove the back seat. I bought a corbeau FX1 pro seat but havnt installed it yet. i do have a braille battery and a HFC installed which saves a little weight at the front. i should really get the car weighed to see where I'am at.

#10 ·
cool video man!!!...i noticed you live in owings mills, md...i'm in lancaster, pa about an hour north from you..i own an '02 svt focus and would love to get involved in some scca events, or some type of road racing, u have any suggestions??

#12 ·
Cool to see you’re local. I would suggest looking into High Performance Drivers Education. With the SCCA it’s called PDX or Performance Diving eXperience. There are several clubs that offer similar HPDE events in the area. The closest track is Summit Point Motorsports Park in WV. Typically there are four to five 20min track sessions per school as well as classroom instruction. Check out the WDCR SCCA’s website for more info. Also check out the garage day GTG on the 15th of Jan in the mid-atlantic forum. I’ll be there, I’d be happy to talk to you more about it.

#13 ·
Yes pleas come out to the PDX events, I have been doing different track events for close to 8 years now and I’m so Pleased to be associated with a well run organization. We have good instructors, the classes room time is first rate and the officials and people are all very friendly.

#14 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.