Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Waterford Open Track Day Video!

3K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  Aku 
#1 ·
I <3 My ZX3 put this together from today's open track day at Waterford Hills.

its got my Focus, a silver SVT that showed up and some other cool cars.

#5 ·
lol i was the one doing most of the filming and photography... i just didnt take enough footage... i was concentrating too much on his car, lol.

if i had more i would give it to you guys...

i really wanted to make it at least the full length of the song.

#6 ·
Unfortunatly due to the way the track is set up we can't really get all that many different angles. You can see the cars most of the way around the track but when trying to film the cars are really really tiny and far away. This could also do with the fact that the videos were taken with one of this flip portal recorders and a digital camera ment for still but we took video anyway. I'm sure if I had a really decent actual video camera we could have taken more/better shots.

#9 ·
just take your fancy laptop to the track. DL vid between runs.

#10 ·
That looks like it was a blast. I've been to that track once when looking at colleges sort of in the area (Kettering). It'd be a really cool place if you get to know it, but you're right, there's not much for spectating the way it's setup.

#13 ·
As long as you stay on campus or are at the in town area near 23 its not to bad. (that would be...um.. i think west of the school). but if you go anywhere east of the school thats where it gets bad.

#15 ·
I go to waterford with a couple differnt groups.

I belive the shelby clubs website is
www.saac-mcr.com

and I don't exactly know the name of the other but i regestered at

www.myautoevents.com

I think those are both correct.

When ever I have an even i plan on attending i'll be making a post in the Great Lakes Section so keep you eye out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.