Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Team Shelby/SVTOA Lone Star Roundup, Texas World Speedway

3K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  shlbygt 
#1 ·
Team Shelby/SVTOA Lone Star Roundup, Texas World Speedway
From my buddy Dell Hughes:
Come join us at the Team Shelby/SVTOA Lone Star Roundup, Texas World Speedway, College Station, Texas. March 28-30, 2008

Registration is now open @ www.svtoa.motorsportreg.com.

Team Shelby/Shelby Automobiles will be joining us at TWS this year as our title sponsor. They will be bring a Shelby (which one to be determined) for us all to see.
Jeff Lacina, SVTOA’s lead driving instructor and his team of instructors will be at the track to help everyone get up to speed. You're saying, 'I've never done this before.' Don't worry, we all had to start somewhere and what better opportunity is there than learning with a professional instructor sitting next to you and driving with your fellow SVT owners? You learn at your own pace... with plenty of time on the track. The challenging 2.9 mile road course is safe and fast. Great for both the novice and the experienced open tracker.

So ask yourself, "Do I want to put a smile on my face?" Well, we think the answer is YES! To accomplish this goal, all you need to do is register for this event. We'll guarantee that you leave with a big smile... no matter what your driving ability is when you arrive on Saturday.

The fun begins Friday night at the Meet ‘n Greet. There will be a special raffle held for only those people who register and tech there cars Friday night. We will also be serving snacks and soda throughout the evening. We will conduct a special class for those who attending a track event for the first time.

Schedule of Events:

Friday, March 28
Meet 'n Greet and Tech/Pre Registration at Texas World Speedway

Saturday, March 29

Registration/Tech Inspection
On Track Driving Activities
BBQ Dinner at the Track

Sunday, March 30

Registration/Tech Inspection
On Track Driving Activities

This Event is Open to All Makes and Models

We have moved Saturday night dinner to the track where we will be enjoying a BBQ dinner cooked on site. If nothing more the smell will be great all day long as the meat cooks.

If you have any questions, please give me a call at 918-697-8082 or shoot me an email, dellcobra@yahoo.com.

See you on track

Dell Hughes

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.