Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Race VS a z06

6K views 51 replies 28 participants last post by  0103VENOM 
#1 ·
I got a 2002 SVTF with CAI. One evening my buddy and I were out racing people in the area where I live and there is some awesome roads to drag where its 55 with lots of turn offs just in case you need to run from a cop. Anyway my buddy and I were driving perpendicular to the 55 mile per hour strech where there is an awsome banked turn, while we are driving we see a 2003 Corvette z06. He saw us too and started going right behind us. My buddy has a couple race cars that he races on the track with his dad so he is a pretty good driver. Anyway the vet wanted a piece of the focus, so my friend dropped it into second and took off toward the turn that supposably you have to take at 20mph, we went 65 around it in second red lining it the whole time (ouch for my car, i bitched his ass out really bad!!!!). By the time we came out of the turn we were soooo gone from the vet that he couldn't even catch up, he gave up after flooring it for awhile and made a u-turn on the next stoplight. Anyway he got spanked around the turn so bad, my friend and I could not believe it. We just couldnt imagine the look on the guy's face who is driving pretty much the fastest production car out right now. Anyway it ended up that the guy who got spanked was a friend of a friend, and we heard that he was really embarrased, i know i would be. Anyway i was really proud of my SVTF, go focus!!!!

#52 ·
Also look at his profile he doesnt list his date of birth probably doesn't anybody to know how young he is. And you haven't test driven a Z06 Vette I guarentee he hasn't. You have to get approved first before they let you test drive it. The cost 50,000 so you would have to make at least 75,000 a year to get approved, and if you drive a Focus by choice then no. End of Story. Quit posting BS.............. ROOKIE. Congradulations you just labeled yourself a BSer the rest of your days on here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.