Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum

Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/index.php)
-   Drag Racing (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=96)
-   -   PINKS: what a stupid ass show. (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95490)

tdkaye1 08-21-2006 09:55 PM

PINKS: what a stupid ass show.

Okay, so I've watched this show twice at the request of my brother-in-law to show me how stupid this show really is. Well, I don't recall the first episode, I was in awe of the blatant stupidity, but the second was almost as bad. You had a fat girl racing a 95-99 mustang versus I believe a 80's mustang. So, the girl kicks his ass first run by 2-3 cars. So they cry and ask for 4 cars. The girl and her team is like hell no. Crying and bitching ensue, and the 80's mustang gets the 4 lengths + 1 shot nos as does the girl. So, run happens, '80s mustang BARELY beats the girls ride, AND THEY'RE EXCITED?! So, 3rd run, girls mustang leaking trans fluid, has a [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]g diaper on it so it won't leak, AND THE '80S STANG IS STILL ASKING FOR LENGTHS. I was like you're [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]g kidding right? So he get's like 5 I think. Smoke's the bad trans mustang and again, EXCITED. Over WHAT? You beat a broken ass piece of shit and it took you 5 car lengths to do it too and you're acting like you did something special???? How [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]g stupid. You don't ask people before you race what they got, or ask for [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]g car lengths if you challenge or accept a challenge. That's the stupidest [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]g show I've EVER watched and I watch A LOT of tv. Yeah, give me 20 lengths and my Focus will kick your ass, even if it is only by 3 feet. W00t for stupidity.

[?|] [?|] [?|] [?|] [?|] [?|]

nomoreavril 08-21-2006 10:04 PM

what is asking for lengths?? i've only been to the track on days where you just run for fun so i dont know all the rules for the actual races and stuff.

Poney 08-21-2006 10:07 PM

i think if go to the track and ask for lenghts, you'll just get you azz kicked

SuperFocusMan 08-21-2006 10:07 PM

Yeah, that show has its lame points, like the one where a boosted race honda
wanted like 20 lengths vs a modded street camaro.

tdkaye1 08-21-2006 10:28 PM

*REMOVED

Please refrain from bypassing the swear filter or your account will be suspended.

dazada 08-21-2006 10:45 PM

Just as a friendly reminder, avoiding the swear filter usually results in bad things happening.

Logan175 08-21-2006 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by dazada
Just as a friendly reminder, avoiding the swear filter usually results in bad things happening.
lol^^^^^

anyways i kinda like the show.

rockthezx3 08-22-2006 12:02 AM

Also, in every single race I've seen on Pinks, something always breaks on the cars. That and the bald host dude is a tool.

FocusBoy949 08-22-2006 12:05 AM

I second that. THe guy is a vin diesel ( or how ever the F (lol) you spell it) wanna be.

tdkaye1 08-22-2006 12:19 AM

I was thinking more Mils Lane, "Let's get it on!"

But yeah, definate tool, as are all the "contestants". Just irritates me that "reality tv" [:)][:)][:)][:)]s up something decent EVERY SINGLE TIME.

I mean hell, they FINALLY got The Fast and The Furious to be SOMEWHAT decent. I'm just waiting to see,"Next time on Pinks: Paris Hilton and her ugly [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]g mutt". [bawling]