Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum

Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/index.php)
-   Archive (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=103)
-   -   2002 SVT FOCUS for sale... BAY AREA - CA (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94959)

02SILVERSVTFOCUS 08-16-2006 01:08 AM

2002 SVT FOCUS for sale... BAY AREA - CA

Hey guys!

For sale is a 2002 year CD Silver Ford Focus SVT, Check the link for more pictures:

http://www.torpnet.com/photo/show_album.php?aid=123 post some comments... :)

Typical milage for this car is 62,000 miles, however this one has looow looow 51k miles and they are mostly freeway miles from SF to San Jose, and Down to Los Angles and San Diego on HWY 5. I love this car, but my girlfiend and I have to up-size our car, and since we already have a nice sportscar in the garage, the Focus has to go in order to get the new "family sedan".

This SVT Focus is pure pleasure to drive with its 170 naturally aspirated horsepower and 6 speed get-drag gearbox. As I have upgraded the suspension and springs, and added 18" Enkei wheels with soft rubber (very close to R compound), the traction has become nothing less than wonderful!! She is a tad lower than stock and is a tad stiffer as well and makes for a much sportier drive. She has always been serviced with 5w-30 synthetic oil, and been pamperred to extremes with waxing, and fresh showers as often as needed.

I have over 3000 dollars in recent documentation on the car, Don't waste your time with getting the cheap one! This car is cared very deeply for and has had i.e. Porsche techs look at allignment etc. (I am a 911 Porsche owner with good connections) Car has been proffesionally treated and has had very great mechanics take care of her. Example... Today (08-15) I had both the Oxygen sensors replaced, modified the angle on the exhaust with a small check up. Yesterday (08-14) I had the serpentine belt replaced with a fresh one, along with the tentioner and pulley. Other recent things include COMPLETE AIRBAG update and overall go through. I have had a pro tech take care of the car, and the car is in MINT RUNNING CONDITION!!..and good to go!! If you want to call and check with the techs themselfs I can provide their name and number for you. I have lots of documentation for her, will include with car.

This interior is flawless and offers a very comfortable Air Conditioner with air recycling, headed rearview mirrors, heated rear window and defroster for the front window, the stereo system has been upgraded from the regular stock player to a more professional Sony stereo that has a beautiful high resolution display, great sound and plays MP3's, its also XM ready, I recently added a iPod connection for it, so everytime you have a friend that wants to play their iPod they can, or if you have your own... She also has 6 speakers plus a integrated 8" Subwoofer (will not be in the way for loading etc), sounds great!! The red and black power leather seats are heated, the rear seats can be folded down to create a huge trunk space so you can take anything with you anywhere. Check the pictures link on top....

Car offers 4x Airbags, (Driver side, Passenger Side, Driver Front, Passenger Front), Anti Spin Program (ASP) for perfect traction, 4 wheel ABS braking system on huge brake discs!! and big calipers. The brakes get plenty of cooling and never fade due to the highly open air flow provided by the 18" wheels, and air cooled discs.

The car is also equipped with power locks controlled by a remote (including 2 remotes in sale), power steering, power windows, power rear view mirrors, power brakes etc etc.... this SVT Focus has the desirable winter package included (which is heated seats, heated rear view mirrors and a much much better and a much larger heating system).

Special to this SVT Focus is the engine, and the body... The SVT's have a specially produced body style, includes front spoiler, rear spoiler, side spoilers and roof spoiler. These spoilers are all stock and look very nice, a perfect contribution to this model. the headlights are somewhat different than the other models, as well as the front fog lights.

Asking 10900 dollars, Clean title, and smog cert in hand, ready to roll. Located in San Jose - California. Will deliver car at additional cost + airfare back home.

Contact me on 415 420 1451 or by email larsen.edward@gmail.com

Thanks for looking, only serious inquiries please.

fastfocus123 08-23-2006 06:58 PM

Still for sale??

I am sure you have sold your car by now, but I thought I'd give you a try and see of by some slim chance you still haven't sold your super clean SVT. If you haven't, please email me at smitty_94404@yahoo.com as I am very interested in buying it.

Thanks,
Todd