Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum

Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ford Focus & General Car Chat (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Focus Central Dyno Day(s) (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5380)

whitelighter 01-13-2004 02:16 PM

Focus Central Dyno Day(s)

Focus Central will be holding a dyno day on May 15, 2004 at our office in Tehachapi,Ca. Every Focus owner is invited and encouraged to attend.There will be on-site food services,music,and a wide variety of performance upgrade options for all Focus models.We will also be offering 10% off our retail prices on all Focus Central manufactured products to all whom attend.We can assist you with locating hotel accomadations here in town or in neighboring cities if necessary.We have no objection to a 2 day event, if that is what it takes to dyno all cars in attendance.The cost for 3 pulls on our newly recalibrated dyno will be $35 and we will continue to make pulls until we get 3 solid runs with no spikes.
The dyno day will also be a great opportunity for all of you to meet the new owners of Focus Central which is now a division of Central Coast Motorsports.We are in the development stages of many new parts for many new cars including the Neon,Cavalier,and Mazda3.You will be able to view prototype parts and have any questions answered.Shirts,hats,decals,and catalogs will also be available.At the conclusion of the all dyno runs a gift certificate for $100 will be awarded to owner of the highest horsepower Focus.
All interested parties may call or e-mail Focus Central and your name will be placed upon a list of anticipated attendees.The order in which names are taken is the order in which your car will be dyno'd.Focus Central owned vehicles will not be eligible for any awards offered and will not make pulls unless requested by the majority.I hope we can make this a big,successful event and we look for to hearing from all of you in the months to come.Thank you for your time and consideration.
David McCabe
Sales Manager

Focusedat50 01-13-2004 03:35 PM

Damn, wish you could do one in Kansas City. Sounds like a good idea, road trip to central USA!

microtonal 01-13-2004 03:58 PM

Hum....might have to plan a road trip. At least May 1st, 2004 is on a Saturday.
Do you sign up and pay now or later ?

cen 01-13-2004 04:55 PM

Tom take both your cars up there, and I guarrantee you win the $100.00, then you can give it to me :)

Cali isn't too far away from NC

00focus 01-13-2004 05:32 PM

i wanna go,, do u guys pay for the trip there>??

drewzx3 01-13-2004 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by 00focus
i wanna go,, do u guys pay for the trip there>??

yea thats a long ways away.

whitelighter 01-13-2004 06:08 PM

You can pre-pay or pay when you get here.Sorry we don't cover travel expenses:)

bluebisz 01-13-2004 06:40 PM

Sounds good, I will definitely be there ;)

marcus151focus 01-13-2004 07:55 PM

its sounds like i'll be there. how far is it from monterey cali?where areyou guys exactly?

YellSaleen 01-13-2004 07:59 PM

Hey FC,

Do you have any media coverage in the works?