Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum

Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/index.php)
-   Road Racing & Rally (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   when ricers attack (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36010)

t_bone_c34 02-01-2005 11:45 PM

when ricers attack

ok, you would think that people have a SLIGHT bit of mind when not doing drugs.... IE....tonight on my way home from work (subway...eat fresh...[V] ) i pulled up to a 4 way stop light on a small highway....besides me pulls up some sort of multi toned (mainly 2 primer colors) old honda accord...4 door,complete with dual fart cans,a wing i could put my hatch in,and a scoop big enough to double as a snow plow....anyways,had about 3 guys in there,shouting at me and giving me hell for having a foci...i didnt really pay much attention until he wouldnt shutup and started basing on my girl,the guy in the pass. side knew her a while back....well as soon as the light turned green i was all over the accelerator....i have never raced my car and did not even planned on it,my auto trans did all i needed,i was CAR LENGTHS ahead of them b4 my car had gotten out of 2nd,maybe he got a bad jump or not,i also noticed it would be hard since he had an auto,either a slow car,or a moron doing shifting with his towing gears..well when he finally got to the next light,i grinned and said hi....this is where it gets a little bad........the driver,mad as all get out leaned over and said something to his friend,so i see his trunk open and the friend goes back and pulls out a bat,it still being a red light,i gun it when he starts to walk towards my car (nobodys gunna hurt my baby! [boxface] ). so i got away from that pretty easily,i was gone b4 the kid could get back in....i hate morons

1sloho 02-01-2005 11:49 PM

holy shiyat man!!!! thats crazyness. those guys were prob. high off their asses. sorry that happened to ya.

oneill8769 02-01-2005 11:52 PM

guess someone was a little bit of a sore loser [hihi]

but seriously, glad you were able to get outta there before anything serious happened.

mlowery 02-01-2005 11:53 PM

that is crazy........start packin the heat. lol

t_bone_c34 02-01-2005 11:54 PM

thank god,but yea,when i first saw their car i wanted to laugh but didnt think it might be a good idea

DrkKnight614 02-01-2005 11:56 PM

wow thats really fed up. Freaken morons. nice kill and nice quick thinking.

t_bone_c34 02-01-2005 11:59 PM

wild night.....one good thing....praise for female soccer tournaments and being hungry after...they ate fresh allright

revamp 02-02-2005 12:02 AM

dang, i hope they dont know where you live...those types are the sneaky kind that would come back later to finish the job

t_bone_c34 02-02-2005 12:13 AM

haha,lets hope not....ill just say my father loves hunting (animals i mean) **hint -lots of guns- hint**

Geturownfocus 02-02-2005 12:19 AM

they were a bunch of morons...they suck [:D]