Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum

Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/index.php)
-   DURATEC Performance (2003-2007) (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   header help (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314761)

avilla61 04-21-2013 05:40 PM

header help
 
I'm looking at this header http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B001UF...sr=8-2&pi=SL75
is sound different from fswerks one??
Should I biy the obx header from amazon for 250??

Buickboy 04-21-2013 06:14 PM

itll sound exactly the same. OBX is a nice header

felixthecat 04-21-2013 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by avilla61 (Post 4693840)
I'm looking at this header http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B001UF...sr=8-2&pi=SL75
is sound different from fswerks one??
Should I biy the obx header from amazon for 250??

They are similar. A lot of poeple have the obx & a lot a have fwerk's header. Its up to you. I have the fwerks one. I like the construstion & the ceramic coating. Whatever you get you'll need a tune. Its also a good idea to get a stealth muffler too. For a header is doing to make a different noise tone.

jugglethese 04-21-2013 06:17 PM

For the price of obx it was a awesome buy. fit perfect only one mount needed to be moved for me. If you look on ebay there 220$ from some people with like 40$ shipping. check out my youtube channel you'll hear it and i got a quick little walkthrough.
Have fun its loud :)

avilla61 04-21-2013 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buickboy (Post 4693871)
itll sound exactly the same. OBX is a nice header

Does it bolt up to the fswerks flex pipe

felixthecat 04-21-2013 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by avilla61 (Post 4693905)
Does it bolt up to the fswerks flex pipe

It should. The obx should come w/ a flex pipe, by the way.

jugglethese 04-21-2013 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by felixthecat (Post 4693917)
It should. The obx should come w/ a flex pipe, by the way.

yeah, mine came with 2, one was alittle shorter than the other. not sure on the size they gave me though.

RPMisChris 04-21-2013 09:11 PM

should have come with one for an auto and a manual

avilla61 04-21-2013 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jugglethese (Post 4693918)
yeah, mine came with 2, one was alittle shorter than the other. not sure on the size they gave me though.

Should I get the one from amazon?
or should I just save up 50 bucks more and buy the fswerks one

felixthecat 04-22-2013 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by avilla61 (Post 4693905)
Does it bolt up to the fswerks flex pipe

Quote:

Originally Posted by avilla61 (Post 4694230)
Should I get the one from amazon?
or should I just save up 50 bucks more and buy the fswerks one

If the obx, comes w/ 2 flex's, Why buy one?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:11 PM.


http://www.focusfanatics.com/aboutus/copyright.asp