Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum

Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ford Focus & General Car Chat (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Driving Music - What do you listen to? (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314730)

RedComet 04-21-2013 04:53 AM

Driving Music - What do you listen to?

Thought this would be a popular subject here. :D

Oddly enough, I don't listen to my typical favorite music when driving (various genres of metal, rock/fusion, instrumental guitar). When I'm driving, I typically listen to Eurobeat (Dave Rodgers, Max Coven, Dusty, Mega NRG Man, Edo Boys, etc). I feel like it's excellent driving stuff. [burnout]

gerryyy 04-21-2013 06:30 AM

This what I listen to.

No music for me. In the morning it's Dennis Miller. the afternoon is split between Rush and Howie Carr. Any questions?

TheGlassMaker 04-21-2013 06:41 AM

I like a little of everything.

The smashing pumpkins, system of the down, Theory of a dead man, Hollywood undead.

Are all my favorite groups and depends on the mood. sometimes I just listen to the radio, but it's usually 99.7 The Rock if any of you are from around the columbus area.

CotyM 04-21-2013 11:51 AM

Depends on my "mood"...

If I'm in traffic it's mostly pink floyd, elton john and cat stevens, helps keep my blood pressure down and makes me really re-laxed [cool]

If I'm on the interstate/state roads I often listen to heavier stuff like van halen, system of the down, led zeppelin, metallica, nickle back, AC/DC, linkin park, green day, Ozzy Osbourne, ect.

ShoOff 04-21-2013 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CotyM (Post 4693596)
Depends on my "mood"...

If I'm in traffic it's mostly pink floyd, elton john and cat stevens, helps keep my blood pressure down and makes me really re-laxed [cool]

If I'm on the interstate/state roads I often listen to heavier stuff like van halen, system of the down, led zeppelin, metallica, nickle back, AC/DC, linkin park, green day, Ozzy Osbourne, ect.

i like this mans tatse

ToreadorFocus 04-21-2013 12:58 PM

in traffic like blink 182, angels and airwaves, four year strong
interstate - of mice and men, a day to remember, bring me the horizon
curvy roads - fast up beat dubstep seems to get me "in the zone"

on the motorcycle - the rolling stones, van halen, led zepplin, audioslave

calebstubstad 04-21-2013 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ToreadorFocus (Post 4693645)
in traffic like blink 182, angels and airwaves, four year strong
interstate - of mice and men, a day to remember, bring me the horizon
curvy roads - fast up beat dubstep seems to get me "in the zone"

on the motorcycle - the rolling stones, van halen, led zepplin, audioslave

this, minus I don't have a motorcycle. I love most anything.
back country roads and around the lakes is usually country
traffic if either a good mix of pop punk (All time low, the summer set, etc)
cruising is a little of everything
when I need to be in the mood I usually play some dubstep.
90% of the time just to and from school my ipod is playing my "snowboarding" playlist, so anything on my ipod with a good beat to get me in the zone, usually from any genre. just stuff that keeps me wanting to be moving.

Buickboy 04-21-2013 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedComet (Post 4693415)
Thought this would be a popular subject here. :D

Oddly enough, I don't listen to my typical favorite music when driving (various genres of metal, rock/fusion, instrumental guitar). When I'm driving, I typically listen to Eurobeat (Dave Rodgers, Max Coven, Dusty, Mega NRG Man, Edo Boys, etc). I feel like it's excellent driving stuff. [burnout]

Ditto and good taste

mjd4277 04-21-2013 08:21 PM

Various music:

Knife Party-Bonfire,Rage Valley,Power Glove

Afrojack-Air Guitar

deadmau5

Kaskade

I also have music uploaded from various video game soundtracks(Street Fighter,Tekken,Mortal Kombat,Ridge Racer and Killer Instinct just to name a few).

dieselboy77 04-21-2013 08:28 PM

Dubstep Techno, Electro , Drum n Bass