Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum

Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/index.php)
-   MK3 Focus (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=121)
-   -   Phonebook (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=312718)

BlueIce 03-26-2013 03:40 AM

Phonebook

I have a Galaxy S3. Is anyone else not able to get photos or anything to display?

If you can, how do you do it?!

I Bleed Ford Blue 03-26-2013 07:36 AM

What, display on the phone or on the MFT

BlueIce 03-26-2013 11:26 AM

MFT.

And since my message is "too short" I am lengthening it.

I Bleed Ford Blue 03-26-2013 12:13 PM

I'm not entirely sure how but the wife has an S3 also and when she paired the phone she got pics attached to incoming and outgoing calls and texts. Mine doesn't work, but I don't have any pics attached to my phonebook.

BlueIce 03-26-2013 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I Bleed Ford Blue (Post 4654480)
I'm not entirely sure how but the wife has an S3 also and when she paired the phone she got pics attached to incoming and outgoing calls and texts. Mine doesn't work, but I don't have any pics attached to my phonebook.

Ive been trying. It's starting to frustrate me. Even asked the dealer, they don't know.

FordIVTteam 03-27-2013 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueIce (Post 4654012)
I have a Galaxy S3. Is anyone else not able to get photos or anything to display?

If you can, how do you do it?!

Hi, BlueIce -

There aren't any settings to adjust or turn on. If your phone is compatible with this feature, the photos will automatically display.

I personally own a Galaxy S3 through T-Mobile and this doesn't work.

Quote:

Originally Posted by I Bleed Ford Blue (Post 4654480)

Who's the carrier for your phone, I Bleed Ford Blue?

Jaclyn

I Bleed Ford Blue 03-27-2013 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FordIVTteam (Post 4656365)

Jaclyn

ATT the phone model is the samsung SGH-i747

different carriers have different model numbers for the same phone.

Texting and pics have worked since day one with this phone and we got them in Aug last year when ATT first got them, originally had ICS 4.04 and now has the official samsung/att release of JellyBean 4.11 the MFT had 3.02 back when we got the phones and now has the official SMR release of 3.51

BlueIce 03-27-2013 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I Bleed Ford Blue (Post 4656517)
ATT the phone model is the samsung SGH-i747

different carriers have different model numbers for the same phone.

Texting and pics have worked since day one with this phone and we got them in Aug last year when ATT first got them, originally had ICS 4.04 and now has the official samsung/att release of JellyBean 4.11 the MFT had 3.02 back when we got the phones and now has the official SMR release of 3.51

Quote:

Originally Posted by FordIVTteam (Post 4656365)
Hi, BlueIce -

There aren't any settings to adjust or turn on. If your phone is compatible with this feature, the photos will automatically display.

I personally own a Galaxy S3 through T-Mobile and this doesn't work.

Jaclyn

This is weird. I have Verizon. I cant see how it would vary by carrier?