Focus Fanatics

Focus Fanatics (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/index.php)
-   MK1 Interior Mods & Upgrades (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   does the mk1 hachback seats fit in to the mk1 estate.... (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=310465)

jason3249 02-28-2013 09:28 AM

does the mk1 hachback seats fit in to the mk1 estate....
 
Hi all really need to no this asper title......... thanks

bringler26 02-28-2013 11:45 PM

yes they will. main difference is the 3 door has the forward folding seats. The 5 door does not.

jason3249 03-01-2013 01:39 AM

Thanks m8 but will the 5 door still fit....

Sniper Focus 03-01-2013 02:00 AM

Interestingly the 5-door SVT (and probably St170) have the same forward folding front seats from the 3 door. So all the MK1 fronts should bolt up universally.

katiekay 03-01-2013 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sniper Focus (Post 4614606)
Interestingly the 5-door SVT (and probably St170) have the same forward folding front seats from the 3 door. So all the MK1 fronts should bolt up universally.

This.

The rear hatch seats will fit in a sedan. Many people in the U.S. have installed SVT seats in a sedan(estate)

Sniper Focus 03-01-2013 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pyroinsa (Post 4614788)
This.

The rear hatch seats will fit in a sedan. Many people in the U.S. have installed SVT seats in a sedan(estate)

Estate is a wagon and a sedan is a saloon across the pond [:)], for some reason I think the rears will fit in a wagon.

katiekay 03-01-2013 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sniper Focus (Post 4614955)
Estate is a wagon and a sedan is a saloon across the pond [:)]

I knew that, idk what I was thinking lol. Good catch

Red01Focus 03-01-2013 11:10 PM

they all technically fit it's the latches that don't line up,maybe use the seat pans and swap the covers and do some modding

jason3249 03-05-2013 12:05 PM

Hi people what I want to do is fit the st 170 5 door hatchback the mk1 seats in a mk1 focus estate any one no if they fit.....

I'm on about a 5 door hatchback not the 3 door one....


Thanks all

katiekay 03-05-2013 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bringler26 (Post 4614522)
yes they will. main difference is the 3 door has the forward folding seats. The 5 door does not.

This.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sniper Focus (Post 4614606)
Interestingly the 5-door SVT (and probably St170) have the same forward folding front seats from the 3 door. So all the MK1 fronts should bolt up universally.

& this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pyroinsa (Post 4614788)

The rear hatch seats will fit in a sedan. Many people in the U.S. have installed SVT seats in a sedan(estate)

& this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red01Focus (Post 4616063)
they all technically fit it's the latches that don't line up,maybe use the seat pans and swap the covers and do some modding

& this.

For the 5th time, yes they will. The rear seat pans maybe a bit different, but all the MK1 seats are the exact same(except for the mounting points of the rear seats)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:30 PM.


http://www.focusfanatics.com/aboutus/copyright.asp