Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum

Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/index.php)
-   MK3 Interior Mods & Upgrades (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=123)
-   -   Rear storage tray (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=309149)

IngotMK3 02-13-2013 03:39 PM

Rear storage tray
 
Bug Auto Industry

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...39464636_n.jpg

misfire 02-13-2013 04:33 PM

It's a cool idea. I'm unsure of what I would use it for.

IngotMK3 02-13-2013 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by misfire (Post 4587007)
It's a cool idea. I'm unsure of what I would use it for.

Anything! I have one in my VW love it.

thejordan 02-13-2013 04:57 PM

I feel that I'd just hear stuff rolling around on the plastic

SkyPilot 02-13-2013 07:07 PM

Pretty cool, I would hope its easier to remove than the hatch cover.

thejordan 02-13-2013 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkyPilot (Post 4587264)
Pretty cool, I would hope its easier to remove than the hatch cover.

1. why would you remove it?
2. the hatch deck lid is not hard to remove...

Rogerschro 02-13-2013 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IngotMK3 (Post 4586906)

This makes me think of a food tray for a tailgate party!

IngotMK3 02-13-2013 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thejordan (Post 4587328)
1. why would you remove it?
2. the hatch deck lid is not hard to remove...

Putting bigger items in like for me bikes.

It is kinda tricky to remove if I do say so.

unida767 02-14-2013 05:37 AM

I'll post a LINK
Review LOL "good thing! I can put more thing in storage, I very pleasure with it!"

HoneyBadger 02-14-2013 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unida767 (Post 4588017)
I'll post a LINK
Review LOL "good thing! I can put more thing in storage, I very pleasure with it!"

After thinking about it, looks like a pretty good idea actually. It would hide the sub woofer and such and yet I would be able to put groceries in the back if needed. Not bad. I wouldn't put the trunk lid back on it again though.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:04 PM.