||01-28-2013 09:05 AM
Well thats new to me...must have updated that when they updated their site.
Choose either a Green air filter or ITG air filter:
Green Air Filter
• Extra pleats used for maximum surface area
• Super strength to withstand engine intake pressure
• Comes pre-oiled with Green Filter Oil
• Limited lifetime guarantee
ITG Air Filter
• Three layer reticulated polyester foam element
• Optimal filtration of particles as small as 10 microns
• Pre-oiled with ITG dust retention coating
• Lifetime warranty
They have their website Green Filter
You might have to call and ask them if you want more details. Unless someone recognizes that specific filter, asking Fswerks will probably be your best bet. I have the ITG filter and have been happy with it, its easy to take care of and does its job well. I would assume the green filter has to be decent, they arent known for selling junk.
It also seems the Green filter is cheaper to maintain, both the cleaner and oil for it only cost $15.