Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum

Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/index.php)
-   Focus Tuning Chat (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   SCT Tuner? (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=307437)

jugglethese 01-24-2013 03:36 PM

SCT Tuner?

Ive recently discovered this tuner. I read up on it a bit. tried to find a site that has all these free tunes they talk about. i cant find nothing. This product seems better than running to a dyno shop everytime you get something done to your car. Just curious on what your thoughts are on his product and if its worth the $400+ for it

rambleon84 01-24-2013 03:47 PM

Moved to: ECU Tuning Chat Discuss performance tuning options for your Ford Focus.

You will mostly hear positive feedback from it. The folks that have used it tend to really enjoy the results.

PumkinSvt 01-24-2013 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jugglethese (Post 4555062)
Ive recently discovered this tuner. I read up on it a bit. tried to find a site that has all these free tunes they talk about. i cant find nothing. This product seems better than running to a dyno shop everytime you get something done to your car. Just curious on what your thoughts are on his product and if its worth the $400+ for it

http://focussport.com/sct_flasher.htm

jugglethese 01-24-2013 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PumkinSvt (Post 4555145)

I know where to buy it. I just dont understand where you get these unlimited free tunes from.
Does anyone have it and does it really make that big of a difference?

PumkinSvt 01-24-2013 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jugglethese (Post 4555158)
I know where to buy it. I just dont understand where you get these unlimited free tunes from.
Does anyone have it and does it really make that big of a difference?

i know when you buy the flasher it comes with a free tune. But I've never heard of unlimited free tunes from a website. I know TurboTom does unlimited free updates to your ecu as long as you stay n/a.

pasta 01-24-2013 04:37 PM

there is no such thing as free tune

1turbofocus 01-24-2013 04:47 PM

Actually there is such a thing as free tune (updates) and I am about the only place you can get them
I sell the xcal3 flasher for 399.00 and 20.00 for shipping , with that you get a full custom tune (most places dont even do custom tunes) you get free tune updates as you add more NA mods (most places charge 35.00 to 300.00 for tune updates)

You also get my datalogging services where I can take over your laptop , set up your datalog list , save the list and show you how to use it and do the first datalog just like I was sitting in the car with you , no other tuner offers this lever of customer service

If I can answer any questions please let me know www.focus-power.com

Tom

jugglethese 01-24-2013 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pasta (Post 4555165)
there is no such thing as free tune

Quote:

Originally Posted by PumkinSvt (Post 4555163)
i know when you buy the flasher it comes with a free tune. But I've never heard of unlimited free tunes from a website. I know TurboTom does unlimited free updates to your ecu as long as you stay n/a.

I thought I seen it on the site somewhere, So you have to buy off turboTom and he'll update my tunes for free as i progress my build?

PumkinSvt 01-24-2013 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jugglethese (Post 4555180)
I thought I seen it on the site somewhere, So you have to buy off turboTom and he'll update my tunes for free as i progress my build?

free updates but I think fswerks also does the same thing.

matmatician 01-25-2013 03:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jugglethese (Post 4555180)

Yup! I've got his tune and I'm on version 6 I believe? He'll even do separate 87 and 92 octane tunes!