Focus Fanatics

Focus Fanatics (
-   MK2 Focus (
-   -   Broken Seatbelt? 2011 SE (

Miller88 01-16-2013 08:57 AM

Broken Seatbelt? 2011 SE
This is an odd one.

The black plastic circle on the seat belt fell off. Every time I Take off my seat belt, it falls down under the seat.

Anyone know what this is called so I can get a new one?

A7xschecter6661 01-16-2013 09:43 AM

You mean the thing that's shaped like a horse shoe and goes around the buckle at the top? Mine started falling off. I just tossed it in the glove box lol

mac.mogul 01-16-2013 03:11 PM
Looks like this thing, right?

Its called a stopper and you can get them at various places.

2008 Ford Focus 01-16-2013 03:23 PM

What about your 36k , 3 year warranty. Take it to the dealer! Agreed, ver annoying

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:54 AM.