Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum

Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/index.php)
-   MK3 Focus (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=121)
-   -   New TSB 12M02? (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=306645)

treoless 01-15-2013 02:09 AM

New TSB 12M02?
 
Just noticed this on Etis. Couldn't find any info about it. My car is a '12 Titanium built on 4/30/2012

12M02 - L INTERFACE MODULE (APIM)

Kabigon 01-15-2013 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by treoless (Post 4540189)
Just noticed this on Etis. Couldn't find any info about it. My car is a '12 Titanium built on 4/30/2012

12M02 - L INTERFACE MODULE (APIM)

12M02 is the warranty extension (5 years from the warranty start date) for the APIM module.

misfire 01-15-2013 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kabigon (Post 4540201)
12M02 is the warranty extension (5 years from the warranty start date) for the APIM module.

Correct.

treoless 01-15-2013 09:57 AM

Thanks, guys.

Slimgym20 01-15-2013 12:04 PM

So does that mean they are just extending the warranty for that part or does the car need to go in for something?

I also just got "12A04 - SYNC WITH MYFORD/MYLINCOLN TOUCH - APPLICATION PERFORMANCE UPGRADE." That's just the sync update I can do myself once my new navigation card comes correct? I just ordered the new card through Syncmyride.

misfire 01-15-2013 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slimgym20 (Post 4540660)
So does that mean they are just extending the warranty for that part or does the car need to go in for something?

I also just got "12A04 - SYNC WITH MYFORD/MYLINCOLN TOUCH - APPLICATION PERFORMANCE UPGRADE." That's just the sync update I can do myself once my new navigation card comes correct? I just ordered the new card through Syncmyride.

Simply extending the warranty on the module.

Timthom62 01-16-2013 06:44 AM

Does anyone have the full text of the title for 12M02?

All ETIS shows is "12M02 - L INTERFACE MODULE (APIM)"

misfire 01-16-2013 08:10 AM

I have it on my computer. Ford disabled copy and paste on the text so I cannot paste it here.

Timthom62 01-16-2013 08:15 AM

Assuming that a good portion of the title is spelling out Accessory Protocol Interface Module, is the rest of the title just something like "Warranty Extension"?

misfire 01-16-2013 08:29 AM

It simply says 12M02 SYNC with MYFORD/MYLINCOLN Touch - Warranty Extension covering Accessory Protocol Interface Module. Coverage is for 5 years or Unlimited Mileage.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:27 PM.