Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum

Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/index.php)
-   MK3 Focus (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=121)
-   -   Loaded SE vs. Titanium (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=306624)

Geniusjustin 01-14-2013 09:17 PM

Loaded SE vs. Titanium

Ok, the Fusion lease is finally ending, and I'm trying to decide which Focus has my name on it.

The problem is, I love Race Red, but that's not available on the Titanium. The question is, therefore, what am I losing by going with a loaded SE as opposed to a Titanium?

The brochure tells me most of the equipment, but I'd also like to know little things along the lines of the soft-touch upper door panels and the chrome bezels around the HVAC vents.

Thanks everyone!

miuzi05 01-14-2013 09:55 PM

Yay for Race Red!

... I don't actually have an answer for your question. Just wanted to voice my support for your colour of choice.

Holden 01-14-2013 10:15 PM

I don't think you'd be losing much at all, plus the black window trim of the SE works better with RR than the chrome of a Titanium would (but then you'll "have" to address the chrome headlights and fogs, either via the "Black Pack," or just buying them separately)...

suss6052 01-14-2013 10:29 PM

You'd give up the intelligent access with push button start for a kick off and a few other things, but that's the major one.

1slofofo 01-14-2013 10:32 PM

Titanium has soft touch upper door panels, darkened headlights, darkened chrome fog light bezels, and myford touch with auto climate control.

Se is available with myford touch and auto climate. Titanium also has auto up/down for all 4 windows, Se only has driver's auto down last I checked.

Try optioning them online to see what you could get, and if all else fails, go to a dealership and look in person.

JPopNC 01-14-2013 10:38 PM

I believe that only the Titanium has the handling package which pays off real well on the twisties.

e30og 01-14-2013 10:39 PM

Just bought an SE with every single option available and almost got a titanium...SE had convenience package (with leather, power drivers seat, split rear seats with armrest, interior color ambient lighting, fogs, smoked 17" rims, backup camera), winter package (with rubber mats, heated seats, signals in mirrors, heated mirrors), MFT and Sony audio 10spkr sub with sat radio, Navi,

The only thing the SE lacks standard to the titanium is keyless start, front parking sensors, backup camera, all one touch power windows. I think titanium also has power passenger seat

option wise the titanium has available handling package with 18s, available parking package, and not sure but maybe available auto wipers.

e30og 01-14-2013 10:43 PM

There's about a grand difference between a fully loaded SE and a Ti, i didn't think backup camera front sensors one touch windows and keyless start darkened bezels were with that IMO

Forgot to mention that the SE with MFT also had automatic climate

mk2dubvr 01-14-2013 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e30og (Post 4539914)
Just bought an SE with every single option available and almost got a titanium...SE had convenience package (with leather, power drivers seat, split rear seats with armrest, interior color ambient lighting, fogs, smoked 17" rims, backup camera), winter package (with rubber mats, heated seats, signals in mirrors, heated mirrors), MFT and Sony audio 10spkr sub with sat radio, Navi,

The only thing the SE lacks standard to the titanium is keyless start, front parking sensors, backup camera, all one touch power windows. I think titanium also has power passenger seat

option wise the titanium has available handling package with 18s, available parking package, and not sure but maybe available auto wipers.

yes the titanium i have has 18's (which are nice as hell) front sensors auto wipers (front) 1 touch all 4 windows. my ford touch, rear cam, two tone red and black leather seats,floor mats and dash, push to start intel. access, pretty much everything else you stated it also has red white yellow av cables for dvd/playstation/camcorder what ever.

Slo86GT 01-14-2013 10:52 PM

I went for a loaded SE over the Titanium mostly for the chrome trim on the doors not being there... plus the automatic "gotcha bitch!" dealers seem to get when asking about a fully optioned car.

I honestly don't MISS anything that is not on my car that exists on a Titanium. I WISH I had the black pack for the spoiler, headlights, and fog trims, though. That's my only "shoulda" item.