Focus Fanatics

Focus Fanatics (
-   MK1 Focus (
-   -   Part Name? Where to buy? (

2000FFocusLX 01-04-2013 09:38 AM

Part Name? Where to buy?
About 6 months ago I hit a large traffic "cone" and it knocked off my driver's side mirror and the black trim on the bottom of the window that seals it from weather and protects the glass from bouncing off the metal door. I already replaced the mirror. What's the mold (?) called? And where can I pick one up for the drivers' door?

BLRich1 01-04-2013 10:00 AM

I'd go hit up a junk yard. That would be way cheaper than trying to get one from a dealer.

FordNLNR 01-04-2013 10:30 AM

Door Belt Weatherstrips

LH: 6S4Z.5421453.A

Dealer only - about $35

2000FFocusLX 01-05-2013 02:52 PM

Thanks guys

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:09 PM.