Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum

Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/index.php)
-   Movies & Music Fanatics (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=74)
-   -   Finding Bigfoot (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=305506)

rjschi21 01-02-2013 01:45 PM

Finding Bigfoot

Does anyone else watch this show? It is beyond funny. I just love how serious they are about everything. Pretty much every witness they talk to on the show is a "credible" source. So apparently everyone has seen a Sasquatch on there. I watch it for a good hours' worth of laughing. Haha. "It's awefully 'Squatchy here."

TerryB 01-02-2013 03:04 PM

They did a segment in my state ( R.I. ) last year. Not convincing whatsoever. A women claimed she saw something out of the corner of her eye. Truthfully, I've never heard of my state being "squatchy".

rjschi21 01-03-2013 01:30 PM

I love that they do calls. One time they set off a bunch of fireworks. That was going to attract them I guess. They're curious. Haha.

whynotthinkwhynot 01-04-2013 06:37 AM

I didn't even think there was enough room for people in RI [scratch]

whynotthinkwhynot 01-04-2013 06:39 AM

No spin-off will make as much money as Ghost Hunters. I mean those guys- wow- what a great idea. You get all this cool equipment, run around in spooky places, and when you need some ratings, "WOW... what was that? Did you hear that? Did you see that? That was scary- aaaahhhh!!!"

sleepyboy 01-04-2013 06:40 AM

Let's not forget the Florida Squatch lol

Though I did read an article where someone (not them) found some fur or something like that and it was related to homosapein but they couldn't prove anything besides that. Basically it was just weird human hair lol. If there really were any we would have surly found evidence by now such as squatch poo or nest or what ever.

TerryB 01-04-2013 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whynotthinkwhynot (Post 4524675)
I didn't even think there was enough room for people in RI [scratch]

Oh there's plenty of room. It's just that everyone knows each other.

TerryB 01-04-2013 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whynotthinkwhynot (Post 4524677)
No spin-off will make as much money as Ghost Hunters. I mean those guys- wow- what a great idea. You get all this cool equipment, run around in spooky places, and when you need some ratings, "WOW... what was that? Did you hear that? Did you see that? That was scary- aaaahhhh!!!"

I've seen Jason at a local pet store. Just a regular guy out buying dog food.

lyonsroar 01-08-2013 07:37 PM

BOBO is just absurd...and the chick (I think it's a she?) is so easily convinced it's just stupid.

About the only one of these shows I can stand is "Destination Truth" because Josh Gates is my hero.

This is a HUGE hobby of mine though...cryptozoology is the field I would be in, IF that were actually a field you could study and get a degree in...