Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum

Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/index.php)
-   Fanatics: SoCal (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Best Ford Dealer in So Cal for Service? (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=304682)

Just Tom 12-19-2012 03:37 PM

Best Ford Dealer in So Cal for Service?

Hey guys! Like many other Focus owners on this forum, I have been having transmission issues and I suspect, based on other threads that I've read I may need to have my clutch replaced. I'm also experiencing some issues with FordMyTouch, window wiper chattering and a couple other things. I am reluctant to take my car in for service to the dealer nearest to me because after my first visit they have proven to be untrustworthy. They are a small hometown dealer who has been in the community for 81 years. They have the original tiny dealer showroom and the service area I believe has only 6 service bays. Fairy small by today's standards. I have had one service experience with them so far and based on that one encounter, I've found them to be unaccomodating and inconvenient to work with. Also being so small, I question whether or not they are equipped with the best mechanics to deal with major repairs, such as clutch replacement to the DCT.

Having said all that, I need your help in locating a reputable, qualified Ford dealer that I can take my car to for service. I realize that most dealers purport themselves to be reputable and qualified and therefore any Ford dealer would be capable of making repairs to my car. However, as we all know, service varies widely between dealerships, so this is why I turn to you for help. Please tell me about your experiences. Which dealers do you highly recommend and what are the dealers should I avoid? Please chime in with your thoughts and opinions.

See you down the road.

Just Tom 12-20-2012 09:32 AM

Uuumm.....hello? Anybody?

52 views and not a single reply? [:(]

DEMENTED SVTF 12-20-2012 12:22 PM

What dealer is the one u don't like?

2005ZX3SES 12-20-2012 12:58 PM

I recommend South Bay Ford. Friendly staff, no pressure salesmen. Best time to visit the dealer for service is in the morning. The staff will provide you with a free food voucher to their cafeteria. Have breakfast while you wait!

Dloop 12-20-2012 09:39 PM

Citrus Ford!! Awesome Staff and no bullshit!!! and their service bays are MASSIVE!!!! Its off the 15FWY and Jarupa

Sonic_HedgeHog 12-20-2012 09:41 PM

I always had good luck with Vista Ford in Woodland Hills off of Ventura Blvd... Treated me and my cars good. I even purchased my first two Focus from there.

WhiteTite 12-20-2012 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Tom (Post 4506294)
Uuumm.....hello? Anybody?

52 views and not a single reply? [:(]

It would be easier for people to make a recommendation if you would clue us in as to what part of So Cal you are in...

Just Tom 12-20-2012 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteTite (Post 4507278)
It would be easier for people to make a recommendation if you would clue us in as to what part of So Cal you are in...

Yes, I suppose that would be helpful. I live near Disneyland (Anaheim/Fullerton area).

Just Tom 12-20-2012 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DEMENTED SVTF (Post 4506518)
What dealer is the one u don't like?

McCoy Mills, Fullerton

Just Tom 12-20-2012 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005ZX3SES (Post 4506562)
I recommend South Bay Ford. Friendly staff, no pressure salesmen. Best time to visit the dealer for service is in the morning. The staff will provide you with a free food voucher to their cafeteria. Have breakfast while you wait!

I like that idea. Breakfast while you wait.