Focus Fanatics

Focus Fanatics (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/index.php)
-   Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Steve at Tousley Ford (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=304339)

freemind 12-14-2012 01:14 AM

Steve at Tousley Ford

Incredible customer service PERIOD

Blue5ive 12-14-2012 03:20 PM

Totally agree 100%

Joeywhat 12-14-2012 03:34 PM

Perhaps you could explain why and how you came to that conclusion?

It's only so much help to others when you just say "yeah they're awesome!" and leave it to that.

alteredego 12-14-2012 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joeywhat (Post 4498521)
Perhaps you could explain why and how you came to that conclusion?

It's only so much help to others when you just say "yeah they're awesome!" and leave it to that.

Problem with Steve?

Because awesome does sum him up pretty well.

Blue5ive 12-14-2012 03:46 PM

For me its great pricing, always willing to help answer questions/problems, no hassle returns and pretty much knows what he's talking about. No bs with Steve.

Joeywhat 12-14-2012 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alteredego (Post 4498532)
Problem with Steve?

Because awesome does sum him up pretty well.

No, I have had good experiences with them.

I'm just saying, for those who DON'T know about them, it's not really any useful information. Generally speaking a reviewer will say WHY they are happy, as that information will help others.

xsuicidesn0wmanx 12-15-2012 11:05 PM

I've always had positive experiences with Tousley as well, quality help, great prices and selection, and super fast shipping!

Steve @ Tousley is #1

disciplerocks 12-16-2012 05:33 AM

+1 for Steve.
Posted via FF Mobile

HotRodWagon 12-17-2012 03:22 PM

I highly recommend Steve at Tousley Ford for all of your OEM replacement parts and Ford Racing parts for your Focus.

Steve is the single most experienced/knowledgeable Ford dealer parts man in the Focus community. Steve has sold more parts to Focus owners than anyone. There is good reason for this as Steve is very knowledgeable, helpful, and a hell of a good guy. Tousley Ford also has an immense parts inventory, one of the largest in the country, so parts availability is typically great and shipping is timely.

I speak from personal experience. I am able to visit Steve at the Tousley Ford Parts Depot a couple of times a year and he always makes time for me personally even though he is not a counter person. The pricing is always awesome, the parts are ready to go, and getting to chat with Steve personally is a huge bonus.

I know most of you won't have the same opportunity as I have to meet Steve when picking up parts, but don't let that stop you from calling him at 1-800-328-9552 or emailing him at FORDSVTPARTS@hotmail.com. You will be happy you did.

freemind 12-17-2012 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HotRodWagon (Post 4502274)
I highly recommend Steve at Tousley Ford for all of your OEM replacement parts and Ford Racing parts for your Focus.

Steve is the single most experienced/knowledgeable Ford dealer parts man in the Focus community. Steve has sold more parts to Focus owners than anyone. There is good reason for this as Steve is very knowledgeable, helpful, and a hell of a good guy. Tousley Ford also has an immense parts inventory, one of the largest in the country, so parts availability is typically great and shipping is timely.

I speak from personal experience. I am able to visit Steve at the Tousley Ford Parts Depot a couple of times a year and he always makes time for me personally even though he is not a counter person. The pricing is always awesome, the parts are ready to go, and getting to chat with Steve personally is a huge bonus.

I know most of you won't have the same opportunity as I have to meet Steve when picking up parts, but don't let that stop you from calling him at 1-800-328-9552 or emailing him at FORDSVTPART@hotmail.com. You will be happy you did.

Now that sums it up to a tee!