Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum

Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/index.php)
-   MK2 Focus (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=120)
-   -   A question regarding coil overs. (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=304333)

Cruise 12-14-2012 01:23 AM

A question regarding coil overs.
 
Just a quick request for some advice.

I was looking to buy some K sport coil overs, however they do not make a kit for my year of car ( 2008 SE ). I was wondering if the kit for the 2008 Fiesta would fit my car, or how exactly i would get some of the other Focus kits to fit on my car. I've already read about Omni kits, but Im still not too familiar.

here is the link to kit i was looking to buy http://ksportusa.com/b2c/products.php?cat=147

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks guys.

badazz2010focus 12-14-2012 07:40 AM

You'd have to buy the massive omnikit which adapts the current configuration to the older configuration in which you can use anything from like 00 to 07 I think.

GO.army.1969 12-14-2012 07:43 AM

This kit will fit your car
Ford Focus 2006-2007 Kontrol Pro Coilover System ( 50mm OEM )
Upper Mount Front =P/U, Upper Mount Rear=ATM; Spring Rates Front =9/504, Spring Rates Rear=6/336, Notes=50mm OEM
List Price: $1370.00
Price: $1027.50

You dont need the Massive Omni kit 08-11 you need the 50mm. you would use the Omni kit with 45.5mm

indy_11 12-14-2012 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GO.army.1969 (Post 4497916)
This kit will fit your car
Ford Focus 2006-2007 Kontrol Pro Coilover System ( 50mm OEM )
Upper Mount Front =P/U, Upper Mount Rear=ATM; Spring Rates Front =9/504, Spring Rates Rear=6/336, Notes=50mm OEM
List Price: $1370.00
Price: $1027.50

You dont need the Massive Omni kit 08-11 you need the 50mm. you would use the Omni kit with 45.5mm

^^esto. todo esto.

if it says the bolded years, it will fit your car....

drunkyoda 12-14-2012 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badazz2010focus (Post 4497913)
You'd have to buy the massive omnikit which adapts the current configuration to the older configuration in which you can use anything from like 00 to 07 I think.

i just want to correct this... the omni kit makes it so you can put 00-05 suspension on 06-11. from massives website.

GO.army.1969 12-14-2012 03:25 PM

That kit will work.

Cruise 12-14-2012 05:10 PM

Thanks everyone. All of you were a big help.

GO.army.1969 12-14-2012 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cruise (Post 4498562)
Thanks everyone. All of you were a big help.

now just save alot of money and slam it lol

indy_11 12-14-2012 07:48 PM

jeeze. read before you get on your high horse. i've already explained this whole dilemma in an old thread so i know the difference. i was just agreeing with you [facepalm]

crice8 12-14-2012 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by indy_11 (Post 4498759)
jeeze. read before you get on your high horse. i've already explained this whole dilemma in an old thread so i know the difference. i was just agreeing with you [facepalm]

Who got on a high horse? lol I read through the posts a couple of times to make sure I didn't miss something but I didn't see it.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:17 PM.