Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum

Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/index.php)
-   Archive (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=103)
-   -   GEFORCE GTS250 1GB Video Card (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=303590)

joesperformance 12-03-2012 01:29 PM

GEFORCE GTS250 1GB Video Card

GEFORCE GTS 250 1GB Pci-E 2.0, guaranteed working, I just took it out of computer. This card was AWESOME! I played everything from World of Warcraft to Diablo III on this card with no frame rate issue's. This is the 1GB not the 512mb Version.... I am asking $50 obo + shipping....

The NVIDIA® GeForce® GTS 250 graphic card delivers world-class HD graphics performance plus GPU-accelerated NVIDIA® PhysX™ gaming effects, lightning fast video and image processing, and full NVIDIA® 3D Vision™ support allowing you to game in true stereoscopic 3D.

Mirror's Edge © 2008 EA Digital Illusions
World Class Graphics Performance Plus PhysX Experience world class graphics performance in the hottest games of this season and bring your games to life with NVIDIA® PhysX™ effects for massively destructible environments and ultra-realistic physical interaction in games such as Mirror's Edge by Electronic Arts Inc.

GPU-Accelerated Video Transcoding, Image Editing and HD Video Playback
Accelerate video transcoding of digital movies to your iPod, PSP, or Zune up to 10x faster than a CPU.* Experience super fast, silky smooth image processing with full GPU acceleration support for Adobe® Photoshop® CS4.

FeaturesNVIDIA® PureVideo® HD Technology¹
The combination of high-definition video decode acceleration and post-processing that delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and precise image scaling for movies and video.

Dual-stream Hardware Acceleration
Supports picture-in-picture content for the ultimate interactive Blu-ray and HD DVD movie experience.

Dynamic Contrast Enhancement & Color Stretch
Provides post-processing and optimization of High Definition movies on a scene-by- scene basis for spectacular picture clarity.

3-way NVIDIA SLI® Technology²
Industry leading 3-way NVIDIA SLI technology offers amazing performance scaling by implementing AFR (Alternate Frame Rendering) under Windows Vista with solid, state-of-the-art drivers.

NVIDIA PhysX™ Technology³
GeForce GPU support for NVIDIA PhysX technology, enabling a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce.

NVIDIA CUDA™ Technology⁴
CUDA technology unlocks the power of the GPU's processor cores to accelerate the most demanding system tasks - such as video transcoding - delivering incredible performance improvements over traditional CPUs.

NVIDIA HybridPower™ Technology
Lets you switch from the GeForce 9800 GTX graphics card to the motherboard GeForce GPU when running non graphically-intensive applications for a silent, low power PC experience.

PCI Express 2.0 Support
Designed for the new PCI Express 2.0 bus architecture offering the highest data transfer speeds for the most bandwidth-hungry games and 3D applications, while maintaining backwards compatibility with existing PCI Express motherboards for the broadest support.

SpecificationsNote: The below specifications represent this GPU as incorporated into NVIDIA's reference graphics card design. Graphics card specifications may vary by Add-in-card manufacturer. Please refer to the Add-in-card manufacturers' website for actual shipping specifications.

GPU Engine Specs: 128
CUDA Cores 738MHz
Graphics Clock (MHz) 1836MHz
Processor Clock Tester(MHz) 47.2
Texture Fill Rate (billion/sec)Memory Specs: 1100MHz
Memory Clock GDDR3
Memory Interface 256-bit
Memory Interface Width 70.4
Memory Bandwidth (GB/sec)
Feature Support: 3.0
OpenGL Yes
Certified for Windows 7
3D Vision, SLI, PhysX, CUDA
Supported Technologies 2-way, 3-waySLI Options
Display Support: Yes
Multi Monitor 2560x1600
Maximum Digital Resolution 2048x1536
Maximum VGA Resolution Yes
HDCP Yes
HDMI Two Dual Link DVI
Standard Display Connectors
SPDIFAudio Input for HDMI
Standard Graphics Card Dimensions:9 inches (228.6 mm)Length4.376 inches (111 mm)Height
Dual-slot Width
Thermal and Power Specs: 105 CMaximum GPU Temperature (in C)
150 W Maximum Graphics Card Power (W)
450 W Minimum System Power Requirement (W)
6-pin

https://post.craigslist.org/imagepre...18ca5c143b.jpg

https://post.craigslist.org/imagepre...4495301782.jpg

joesperformance 12-05-2012 07:45 AM

Bump, $50 + shipping

iB Chunkyboy 12-21-2012 07:39 PM

$40 + shipping ? :]

joesperformance 12-21-2012 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iB Chunkyboy (Post 4508287)
$40 + shipping ? :]

$40 is a little less then I wanted for it, cuz even online the cheapest I found was $75 + shipping, and that was on amazon for the 512mb gts250, the 1gb gts250 was going for more used.....

But, What is ur address, so I can get a shipping quote.....

iB Chunkyboy 12-22-2012 09:14 AM

portland Maine 04103

joesperformance 12-22-2012 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iB Chunkyboy (Post 4508670)
portland Maine 04103

$55 shipped

iB Chunkyboy 12-24-2012 10:44 PM

Prob by the first of the year im pretty busy. :] if not sold before then

joesperformance 12-25-2012 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iB Chunkyboy (Post 4511602)
Prob by the first of the year im pretty busy. :] if not sold before then

sounds good, hit me up when u get the money.... I do have a couple ppl interested at this moment, but will see if anyone comes thru....

I guarantee this card is in perfect working condition, if it wasn't for my parents buying me a GTX560 card, I would still be using this card, I really did love it....

OrangeSVTguy 12-27-2012 12:15 AM

Hey OP, I have a 570 sonic platinum if you want to upgrade from that 560 lol.

joesperformance 12-27-2012 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OrangeSVTguy (Post 4513752)
Hey OP, I have a 570 sonic platinum if you want to upgrade from that 560 lol.

nah, the gtx560 is doing just fine, idk why even got it, since I really don't play WOW or Diablo3 anymore.....