Focus Fanatics

Focus Fanatics (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ford Focus Purchasing Center (Ask A Ford Salesperson) (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=94)
-   -   looking to buy a new 2013 Titanium (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=303216)

royce20002006 11-28-2012 12:00 AM

looking to buy a new 2013 Titanium

Hello,
I am looking to buy a new titanium focus but was wondering did they fix all the problems with my ford touch yet. I had a friend that had a really big problem with my ford touch in his. i was also wanting to know if everything else is working great in yours have you had to have anything fixed or replaced. also what kind of gas mileage have you been getting in your focus

doubles 11-28-2012 08:02 AM

from what i have heard from others alot of the problems folks were having with the 2013 have been solved and for gas milage im sure its good as most focus's get great gas milage as it is hope this helps

maybe someone that has the 2013 titanium will chime in with some better info for you as it will be the first of the yr before i purchase mine as they are great cars. i test drove several last friday and will be going in next month to place my order to get all the options im wanting

Raven0215 11-28-2012 06:59 PM

This is kind of on topic but my car just got delivered and when I run the VIN through etis it says this

12A04 - SYNC WITH MYFORD/MYLINCOLN TOUCH - APPLICATION PERFORMANCE UPGRADE

I looked to try and find a change long to see what updates/improvements have been made but didn't have any luck. Not sure if their is a site that has a change log for the updates or not. This may help answer some of royce's questions also.

6769MOPARS 11-30-2012 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raven0215 (Post 4474997)
This is kind of on topic but my car just got delivered and when I run the VIN through etis it says this

12A04 - SYNC WITH MYFORD/MYLINCOLN TOUCH - APPLICATION PERFORMANCE UPGRADE

I looked to try and find a change long to see what updates/improvements have been made but didn't have any luck. Not sure if their is a site that has a change log for the updates or not. This may help answer some of royce's questions also.

It probably has 3.5.1 on it. When you register your car on Syncmyride.com, you'll see information about how to determine the level of MFT software.

My wife has 3.5.1 on her 2012 Ti and it is working perfectly so far. We have had no problems with the DCT transmission; a few quirks but no big deal. Here passenger side grab handle came loose when a friend of mine pulled it out of the clips but Ford is fixing that for me.

royce20002006 12-03-2012 12:43 AM

Thanks so far I am hoping to buy one soon but it may not be till the beginning of next year

SNAPThr0w 12-05-2012 05:05 PM

I just had MFT upgraded to 3.5.1 and it has made a world of difference for me. Prior to the upgrade I was on 3.0.2 and it was terrible -- never knew what was going to happen each time I got in my Focus. Now everything works great, seems like Ford engineers figured out MFT with this release so I can highly recommend the feature now...

royce20002006 12-05-2012 10:52 PM

Thanks I am going to get my Focus the next month and cant wait.

Billp1 12-10-2012 10:45 AM

I just spoke to my local dealer and he is estimating an eight week wait for my 2013 Focus Titanium. Even with the closing of the plant for a week that seems like a long wait. I guess the car must be selling well

6769MOPARS 12-10-2012 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billp1 (Post 4491882)
I just spoke to my local dealer and he is estimating an eight week wait for my 2013 Focus Titanium. Even with the closing of the plant for a week that seems like a long wait. I guess the car must be selling well

Bill, my ST will arrive here this week and I ordered it three months ago. Once the order has been accepted by Ford, the time will fly by.

lddavis 12-10-2012 12:11 PM

6-8 weeks is about the minimum. I had one dealer estimate 12-15.

I ordered m Focus ST Sep 28; it's to be built next week. Probably won't arrive at the dealership until sometime in January. So, call it four months.