Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum

Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/index.php)
-   Car Audio, SYNC, MyFord Touch & Electronics (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Sync revised (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=303069)

JonathanGennick 11-26-2012 11:05 AM

Sync revised
 
Some interesting news:

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2...102/211260353/

The simplified voice commands and improved recognition sound nice. Is there any chance Ford will backport the update to existing vehicles?

dbenney 11-26-2012 08:12 PM

yeah right... we cant even get app link for the 2012 focus.

FordIVTteam 11-28-2012 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonathanGennick (Post 4470928)
Some interesting news:

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2...102/211260353/

The simplified voice commands and improved recognition sound nice. Is there any chance Ford will backport the update to existing vehicles?

Hi, JonathanGennick -

MyFord Touch version 3.5 is currently available at the dealership level. This update requires a new SD card for use with the in-dash navigation system.

For those without nav, it will be available for download in a couple weeks via www.SyncMyRide.com.

Jaclyn

JonathanGennick 11-29-2012 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FordIVTteam (Post 4474686)
MyFord Touch version 3.5 is currently available at the dealership level. This update requires a new SD card for use with the in-dash navigation system.

I just have Sync, not MFT. Will I be able to download the updated version then? Or must I go to a dealer?

FordIVTteam 11-30-2012 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonathanGennick (Post 4475523)
I just have Sync, not MFT. Will I be able to download the updated version then? Or must I go to a dealer?

The 3.5 update is exclusive to vehicles equipped with MyFord Touch, JonathanGennick. As updates for your system become available, announcements will be made in our SYNC Owner forum:

http://boards.synccommunity.com/n/pf...cmb&listMode=0

Stay tuned!

Jaclyn


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:04 AM.