Focus Fanatics

Focus Fanatics (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/index.php)
-   MK3 Focus (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=121)
-   -   So Long Fellow Fanatics (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=302817)

hand-filer 11-21-2012 07:10 PM

So Long Fellow Fanatics
 
I traded away the Focus in this afternoon. I really wanted to like this car but the never ending issues left me with a bad taste overall.
In my short time here I learned a lot and hopefully helped a bit.
I'm sure the majority of these cars are trouble free. Wish mine was too.
Best of luck everyone!

matmatician 11-21-2012 07:46 PM

Sorry about your troubles with the car, and I hope whatever you end up getting treats ya better! What did you get anyways?

And ya know... you don't have to have a focus to hang out with us around here... [shhh]

Yak-Attack 11-21-2012 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hand-filer (Post 4465747)
I traded away the Focus in this afternoon. I really wanted to like this car but the never ending issues left me with a bad taste overall.
In my short time here I learned a lot and hopefully helped a bit.
I'm sure the majority of these cars are trouble free. Wish mine was too.
Best of luck everyone!


Class!

hand-filer 11-21-2012 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by matmatician (Post 4465798)
Sorry about your troubles with the car, and I hope whatever you end up getting treats ya better! What did you get anyways?

And ya know... you don't have to have a focus to hang out with us around here... [shhh]

2013 Acura RDX AWD with Tech. package. My previous daily driver was a crossover too.
I'll pop in from time to time to monitor the front end clunk thread. I really want to see Ford step up to the plate and deal with this issue once and for all!
[cheers]

Faygo Focus 11-23-2012 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hand-filer (Post 4465874)
2013 Acura RDX AWD with Tech. package.

[xx(]

Ox-y-GenIII 11-23-2012 12:09 PM

Nice crossover. They are pretty nice looking, especially on the inside. Goodluck and I truly need someone to tell me if I have this front end clunk. I don't think I do but I'm curious. Haha.

Keep stopping in. Make a few posts and enjoy your truck.

PoonRacing 11-23-2012 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hand-filer (Post 4465874)
2013 Acura RDX AWD with Tech

Hey Goodluck with you new Turbo AWD those are sweet...! [headbang]

VectorZ 11-23-2012 01:11 PM

Sorry about your Foci, best of luck with the Acura! That's one of the few car makes I've never owned.

hand-filer 11-23-2012 03:25 PM

Thanks all. Happy Thanksgiving!

Seriously Focused 11-24-2012 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hand-filer (Post 4465874)
2013 Acura RDX AWD with Tech. package. My previous daily driver was a crossover too.
I'll pop in from time to time to monitor the front end clunk thread. I really want to see Ford step up to the plate and deal with this issue once and for all!
[cheers]

Nice upgrade ! Enjoy the Acura.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:24 PM.


http://www.focusfanatics.com/aboutus/copyright.asp