Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum

Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/index.php)
-   Archive (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=103)
-   -   For Sale: TA Technix coilovers. (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=300151)

Fattie 10-18-2012 02:50 PM

For Sale: TA Technix coilovers.
 
Bought these from a member on here with 2k miles on them. Theyve been on the car for 2 days , i love the look , but im not willing to change the way i drive my car just for looks.

http://i46.tinypic.com/29deich.jpg

http://i47.tinypic.com/2cn6xad.jpg

fender heights in the pic were 23 in front and 23.5 in back. should be able to go a little lower , but i decided im gunna go with koni yellows and h&r race springs.

rear springs have one cut coil.

asking 350 shipped and will be removed and ready to ship in original box 2morro or saturday.

located in rockland , maine.

DarderSauce 10-18-2012 03:53 PM

HMMMMMMM let me do some research

nascaracing17 10-18-2012 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fattie (Post 4412112)
Bought these from a member on here with 2k miles on them. Theyve been on the car for 2 days , i love the look , but im not willing to change the way i drive my car just for looks.

http://i46.tinypic.com/29deich.jpg

http://i47.tinypic.com/2cn6xad.jpg

fender heights in the pic were 23 in front and 23.5 in back. should be able to go a little lower , but i decided im gunna go with koni yellows and h&r race springs.

rear springs have one cut coil.

asking 350 shipped and will be removed and ready to ship in original box 2morro or saturday.

located in rockland , maine.

i really want these. could you hold em till next week possibly

Fattie 10-18-2012 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nascaracing17 (Post 4412243)
i really want these. could you hold em till next week possibly

i cant hold them just yet. you are fairly close to me though.

focusmaniaczx3 10-18-2012 05:20 PM

what is the HIGHEST you can go with them? and what did you mean about changing your driving habits? too low, dragging the bumper, didnt like it so getting rid of them? or just really rough and beating your kidneys to death? i would like to run coilovers but they will need to clear a 23.5 inch tall slick in the front and the tire's gonna be sticking out of the fender just a bit. might need to raise the nose some

also need you to elaborate more on the cut coil. what do you mean precisely?

indy_11 10-18-2012 06:21 PM

sigh if only.

DarderSauce 10-18-2012 06:31 PM

Hmmmm well it looks like these are supposed to be pretty good and they have some european engineering seal of approval so I am interested.

Little hesitant with that cut spring but that's something easily replaceable.

Also since I cannot PM you, email me at dardim87@gmail.com


I am sure we can work out a dealsky

Fattie 10-18-2012 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by focusmaniaczx3 (Post 4412353)
what is the HIGHEST you can go with them? and what did you mean about changing your driving habits? too low, dragging the bumper, didnt like it so getting rid of them? or just really rough and beating your kidneys to death? i would like to run coilovers but they will need to clear a 23.5 inch tall slick in the front and the tire's gonna be sticking out of the fender just a bit. might need to raise the nose some

also need you to elaborate more on the cut coil. what do you mean precisely?

the fronts should go high enough and the rears at the highest for fender height is 25.5 inches , . i havent had them long. the ride isnt that bad , its just i like to drive fast , and our roads around here are very very very bad. just not gunna work out for me. the coil was cut so the rear could go lower , its not a big deal.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarderSauce (Post 4412437)
Hmmmm well it looks like these are supposed to be pretty good and they have some european engineering seal of approval so I am interested.

Little hesitant with that cut spring but that's something easily replaceable.

Also since I cannot PM you, email me at dardim87@gmail.com


I am sure we can work out a dealsky

you should be able to pm me , the cut coil isnt a big deal , it was cut to go lower.

gimmemoreboost 10-25-2012 10:04 PM

He bought these from me. Decent coils. Comparable to racelands. The cut coil in the rear is fine, everyone does it to go lower. Just ask the h&r guys. You can raise it back up to 1" below stock svt height, and if you're on 16's you can get sub 23" fender heights in the front and 23" even in the rear.

Fattie 10-26-2012 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gimmemoreboost (Post 4423958)
He bought these from me. Decent coils. Comparable to racelands. The cut coil in the rear is fine, everyone does it to go lower. Just ask the h&r guys. You can raise it back up to 1" below stock svt height, and if you're on 16's you can get sub 23" fender heights in the front and 23" even in the rear.

thanks.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:44 PM.