Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum

Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/index.php)
-   Archive (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=103)
-   -   WTB: Stock Duratec ManiCat or WTT: F2 Header for Stock Duratec Manicat (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=300081)

JPSCOTT713 10-17-2012 05:49 PM

WTB: Stock Duratec ManiCat or WTT: F2 Header for Stock Duratec Manicat

Hey all I am looking to go back to a stock manicat on my 09 to quiet it down a bit. I am willing to buy one you may have laying around or trade my F2USA header for your stock mani. If trade we will have to work something out as my car is a daily driver. I also have a 2.0 block, crank and head that we could possibly trade.

a. F2USA Header, yes I have the flex, its for a manual, I will need yours in trade.
b. Pasco, WA 99301
c. Any decent price if your just selling, for trade I am willing to trade straight across you pay your shipping to me and I pay my shipping to you.
d. No photos its self explainitory
e. My self JPSCOTT713, Patrick
f. PM me on here and I will get back to you as soon as possible. I will forward my pms to my email.

Thanks all

fastzx360 10-17-2012 06:08 PM

I have my old one from my 04 2.3 sitting in storage. From what I understand, the duratec manicat is interchangeable through all duratec years. Willing to sell.

DarderSauce 10-17-2012 07:12 PM

hmmm interesting

What kind of shape is it in/how many miles?

Any sound clips?

felixthecat 10-17-2012 07:34 PM

[QUOTE=JPSCOTT713;4410498]Hey all I am looking to go back to a stock manicat on my 09 to quiet it down a bit. I am willing to buy one you may have laying around or trade my F2USA header for your stock mani. If trade we will have to work something out as my car is a daily driver. I also have a 2.0 block, crank and head that we could possibly trade.

Wouldn't it be easier to add a magna flow muffler before or after your muffler you have now? And w/o giving up performance.

_Auricom_ 10-17-2012 07:42 PM

nice
[facepalm][giggle][wiggle][shhh][eek][wrenchin][boxface][bath][nutkick][woot][drummer]

JPSCOTT713 10-22-2012 02:53 PM

[QUOTE=felixthecat;4410694]
Quote:

Originally Posted by JPSCOTT713 (Post 4410498)
Hey all I am looking to go back to a stock manicat on my 09 to quiet it down a bit. I am willing to buy one you may have laying around or trade my F2USA header for your stock mani. If trade we will have to work something out as my car is a daily driver. I also have a 2.0 block, crank and head that we could possibly trade.

Wouldn't it be easier to add a magna flow muffler before or after your muffler you have now? And w/o giving up performance.

Im afraid that it will not quiet it down enough, my wife daily drives the car so the drone is getting to be a bit much. I have the 2.5 trubendz with hfc in it and dont want to cut out the hfc to put in another muffler, I did however look at that option. The stock mani and exhaust was a decent sound without being overly loud.

JPSCOTT713 10-22-2012 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarderSauce (Post 4410651)
hmmm interesting

What kind of shape is it in/how many miles?

Any sound clips?

I don't have any sound clips of it. It has less than 20K on it, I wrapped it in header wrap when I put it in and it looks to be holding up great every time it is on the lift I take a look at it.

Lappracing 10-22-2012 03:57 PM

I've got a stock manicat from an '09 Focus. It has about 1000 miles on it. $100 plus shipping.

DarderSauce 10-22-2012 04:21 PM

Got my throttle body from Lappracing, good guy to deal with. If you buy his header let me know and I may be able to take yours off your hands for ya [thumb]

BTW what is up with this brand? I can't seem to find anything on it other than people saying if you could get what you paid for from the company it was good stuff but that seemed to be few and far between. How did you end up getting yours JPSCOTT713?

sporadic 10-23-2012 04:49 PM

I have one from a 2006 2.0 with 18K miles and one from a 2005 2.0 with 68 miles on it. $50 plus shipping for one. PM me if you want one.
I'm assuming they will fit your '09. I'll leave that research to you.